Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    POW haxxed the manga and read everything there is to know about Naruto.

I'm with those saying Suigetsu's brother is definitely one of the Swordsmen. Kisame knew him quite well and even apparently knew Suigetsu from a young age. So I wouldn't doubt that Houzuki Mangetsu is one of the Swordsmen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Its only up for speculation. I really don't think advancing the story for the seven swordsman is really necessary unless Kishi decides to focus more on Suigetsu's back story.
    The material is definitely there. Suigetsu said that he was only travelling with Sasuke to obtain the swords of the Seven Swordsmen.

i doubt kish will get into all the seven swordsmen. i mean the final battle is relatively close by, either naruto v. saskue or naruto v. madara

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Add kuchiki byakuya, sakura of the mist

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    And once Sasuke is done with his goals you think he is going to help him?
    Of course Sasuke is a man of his word !!!!
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    i doubt kish will get into all the seven swordsmen. i mean the final battle is relatively close by, either naruto v. saskue or naruto v. madara
    hmm i dont think naruto vs madara is close, i think its still tooo far, i dont even think naruto can beat pain yet

well if we say he is fighting 3 of them?

dont know the names so just bare with me lol

um the god realm, the summoning realm and the hell realm
    Last edited by thsv; 07-08-2009 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Double post
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic27174_5.gif

Ferry Corsten a DJ who operates above the law!

<cough> <cough>

Oh hello there , Just dusting off this old thread....

Anyways rather than make a new thread this seems apropriate to discuss the new mist swordsman Choujorou ( possibly Ao as well) introduced last chapter and what his abilites may be.

Choujorou - Based on what I see he seems to have an irregular shaped weapon with dual handles connected by some kind of short chain. It also seems to be wrapped like Kisame's weapon so maybe that is to control its abilites.

Usually someones name might give clues to his ability but his name is some kind of pear which relates to his odd shaped sword and personality like the shape of a pear.

I get the feeling his ability is related to somehow manipulating sound waves and his sword(s) is hollow for vibrating.

Ao - Not sure is hes a swordsman he might just be a jounin but his tag earring do intrest me alot. What he summons out of them is it weapons or perhaps water or maybe even a type of trap seal. On the other hand maybe they are a counter seals meant to protect against genjustu.

The fact that they are earrings maybe relates to that they have a connection to sound.

Anyways lets discuss....

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

So, are we predicting a Suigetsu vs. Choujorou fight?