Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

twitter.com/jedijuck

Arrow Bleach 197 AVI Subbed by DB

guys have a question who is that person that renji is carry in the very begging in the dattebayo version??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Kon gets massive screen time. Ichigo gets to own Renji. I officially love this movie. I find it laughable that despite it not being his movie, and he just had a movie about him, hitsugaya will still get a decent amount of screen time in this movie. (or I'm assuming from the OP)

best episode i seen in a long time ...

Sig By Damon Max

Good old Bleach. I had already forgotten just how weird Zommari is.
    The new movie looks sweet. Urahara with captain’s robe, Urahara visiting Mayuri who seemed to be imprisoned, Yoruichi (I need my dose of Yoruichi-sama!), Kenpachi taking on Mayuri (That fight I really have wanted to see as their fighting styles are so opposite.), Yama-ji releasing some reiatsu, Kon running wild. And some good action. And Rukia.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic64029_2.gif

It's good to see that they've condensed the episodes, accounting for more than one manga issue per episode. Hopefully we'll make some headway toward the exciting parts.

Allu Hail Briwitwania
    I don't think its a flashback.....so i want to know why Urahara is wearing a captain's robe, and a older youruchi/soi fon/ukitake is standing behind him. That wht i want to know.

It they should make a movie it should be about urahara and co. (tessa, yourichi, ishini) or 2000 back when yama started the whole academy thing, azien's ascension to one of the most bad ass villain's in the anime-world. (Also kenpachi and yachiuri, matsumoto's boob job, Yumichika boyfriend)

This episode was awsome, i love byakuya but i keep forgetting wht his shikai is like. HELP please........it like he always jumps straight into bankai when he is in a battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Shishio View Post
    I don't think its a flashback.....so i want to know why Urahara is wearing a captain's robe, and a older youruchi/soi fon/ukitake is standing behind him. That wht i want to know.

It they should make a movie it should be about urahara and co. (tessa, yourichi, ishini) or 2000 back when yama started the whole academy thing, azien's ascension to one of the most bad ass villain's in the anime-world. (Also kenpachi and yachiuri, matsumoto's boob job, Yumichika boyfriend)

This episode was awsome, i love byakuya but i keep forgetting wht his shikai is like. HELP please........it like he always jumps straight into bankai when he is in a battle.
    The manga will probably cover most of what you want. As for Byakuya's Shikai, just think of it as a much, much smaller scale version of his Bankai.

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    if i was byukua i would go into bankai as soon as i enter battle-it is way too poweful - sweet episode nice action and funny ending with the cat -fish joke that was quite funny
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life