Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sounds a bit to much. He has use of both his eyes. Unless they plant the sharingan on his brown eye.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    unless naruto developed a third eye like tien and put the sharingan there and owned everyone

Im sure the only thing Itachi gave Naruto was more power nothing to do with eye's or any eye techniques

Quote Originally Posted by tensa zangetsu View Post
    ok the title pretty much sums it up but heres my theory (dont know if its been said before)

i think that for some unknown reason at this time pain will have to retreat-maybe he uses too much chakra like itachi did when he fought kakashi and he had tp retreat. Anyway he doesnt finish kakashi as he think theres no way kakashi can live for much longer (cuz of his injurues)-so naruto comes in just after pain retreats and just in time to see kakashi's last minutes- so tsunade takes kakashi's sharingan eye and places it in naruto's eye (by the way that would be a truly EPIC moment and will definately pull a few tears - this way maybe naruto has a fighting chance against the all to powerful uchiha sasuke- and this will also be a fitting end to one fo the leafs strongest- yours truly kakashi-

so what do you guys think of my theory-sorry if it has flaws but i think it could play out real nice in the manga
    kakashi would not give away a gift that obito gave him.. and naruto does not need a sharigan to wipe the floor with sasgay, naruto is going to own him
    Spoiler!

Never
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

i think that itachi gave naruto something to defend against the sharingan

It probable , either that or he put something in him that would show up when Sasuke comes to battle to make him cry so h can be get pwn by Naruto easily lol..
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    It probable , either that or he put something in him that would show up when Sasuke comes to battle to make him cry so h can be get pwn by Naruto easily lol..

why would Itachi give him something to make him cry...when Naruto's going to cry anyway. By the end of the fight they'll both be crying talking about "I love you mann, Yea I love you too"

-_- why do you talk about what gave itachi naruto, when the topic is about kakshi giving his sharingan to naruto , either way, naruto doesn't need sharingan, becouse it would "change" the meaning of the whole story, but it would in some way be queit good beacous naruto has got lots of chakra so he could maintain MS longer than kakashi

sorry for bad english i come from slovenia in europe near croatia&italia.

Rwar naruto get the sharingan and then can finally control the kyuubi at his will! Rwar he is god now!