Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    i agree with the banana slash dog

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    ??? I didn't post in this thread until now.
    Your fanboys clearly are too busy fapping to you to pay attention to whether you've posted or not. Or maybe their just confused because you keep changing your avatar and they haven't learned how to read your handle yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocat View Post
    Your fanboys clearly are too busy fapping to you to pay attention to whether you've posted or not. Or maybe their just confused because you keep changing your avatar and they haven't learned how to read your handle yet.
    ooooooo Burn.

My guess is that the extraction technique is something that requires a lot of chakra. Which means it's not a matter of how many people are there but how much chakra is given to the statue. So say Madara has huge chakra capacity, while he was playing the part of Tobi he couldn't use his full ability during the technique. However now that he's no longer hiding it he can put his full power behind the technique. And Kisame and Zetsu were there meaning that Pein wouldn't necessarily have to be there for the technique to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    ??? I didn't post in this thread until now.
    LMAO, wow. HB how's it feel to have groupies?

Also to be on tpic, my guess is Madara know's how to do the technique. It would just take longer without pain
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by MindWanderer View Post
    LMAO, wow. HB how's it feel to have groupies?

Also to be on tpic, my guess is Madara know's how to do the technique. It would just take longer without pain
    If that is so then Pain is no longer needed. Maybe that is why Madara sent him over to the leaf village.

Yes but see. That ruins everything. The technique was special and only belonged to pain. BUT NOOOO. Now Madara can use it. Might as well let him use everything
    The meaning of life is to give life meaning. Restore the balance, between thinking and feeling
    Paradise lost- From heaven to hell-

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire View Post
    ooooooo Burn.

My guess is that the extraction technique is something that requires a lot of chakra. Which means it's not a matter of how many people are there but how much chakra is given to the statue. So say Madara has huge chakra capacity, while he was playing the part of Tobi he couldn't use his full ability during the technique. However now that he's no longer hiding it he can put his full power behind the technique. And Kisame and Zetsu were there meaning that Pein wouldn't necessarily have to be there for the technique to happen.
    No. You need to know the right jutsu to start it, which is what I meant by waiting for pain. All more chakra will do is make it go faster. But nooooooooo Now madara has it. Might as well give him everything
    The meaning of life is to give life meaning. Restore the balance, between thinking and feeling
    Paradise lost- From heaven to hell-

It can't be a jutsu only he know, i mean who do other people (namely the sand village) extract and seal bujuus in to human vessels
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

what I want to know is, who declared that it was Pain's jutsu? He was posing as leader, and it was his technique that allowed them to astral project themselves instead of being there in person, but that doesn't mean that only Pain could summon the statue. And it makes sense that Pain would be seen to be the one to summon it, since everyone thought he was the leader. Anyone else summoning the statue to start the procedure would be stepping out of place, and sort of challenging Pain.

Another thing, nothing has ever said that Pain had to be there to use the extraction technique, its just a matter of the amount of chakra being avaiable is what increases the speed of the extraction. Pain was always there before, because he didn't have an assignment, since he was posing as the leader.

Don't be hating on Madara, just because some of the supposed uniqueness of Pain was taken away.

Quote Originally Posted by Phasm View Post
    If that is so then Pain is no longer needed. Maybe that is why Madara sent him over to the leaf village.
    Yep, Pein is not a pawn, but he isn't the king either.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.