Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I just realized something...

Okay, when I was re-reading the manga. I realized that before, they were waiting on pain to start the procedure for extracting the 8-tails from killer bee. But after pain had attacked Konoha, they started extracting it while those pains were fighting in konoha. I know this is pretty much out there already. I just wanted to put it even more out there
    The meaning of life is to give life meaning. Restore the balance, between thinking and feeling
    Paradise lost- From heaven to hell-

Since Pein was taking his dear sweet time to get to Konoha, Madara just started the extraction without him. But you could have guessed that, right?

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Since Pein was taking his dear sweet time to get to Konoha, Madara just started the extraction without him. But you could have guessed that, right?
    Pein was already in konoha, not taking his time to get there. And madara can't do that jutsu to start the process of extracting it
    The meaning of life is to give life meaning. Restore the balance, between thinking and feeling

I am just saying that pain was probably there but; there with another body. But it didn't show it....

he can start reading again ^^
    My English Is Bad But Deal With It ^^

It seems Pain was not there for the process of the fake 8tails extraction. The process is two different jutsus all together. One to summon the statue, and one to activate the 9 dragon heads extraction. Perhaps Pain and Madara felt that it would be more convenient to let him copy his forbidden techniques with his sharingan, in order to be able to still use it, if Pain were not present.

To awnser the question I think I have to point out there is a slight misunderstanding of what was meant by Madara saying they where waiting for Pain.

I believe he was referring to waiting for the 9 tails since they already had (or thought so) the 8 tails. Madara is alot older than Pain and has alot more experiance with Tailed beats I'm sure he knows the extraction process. He may have been the one who taught it to Pain.

Btw the reason all the Akatsuki had to be in the same room with the real statue was because Pain was out and cant use that long range communcation jutsu.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I also believe he was referring to waiting for Pain to bring Naruto back. Although, I think that Pain would have originally had knowledge of the jutsu before madara. Only because his Rinnegan enables him to use all jutsus. Including forbidden techs

Might as well give madara every jutsu known to the narutoverse. Oh, and going by that. Let him have all the space-time jutsus and forbidden ones since he can just copy it off the bat. Screw kishi

i am pretty sure pein didnt care about being there, in the manga from what he said it seemed as if he knew sasuke would fail. thats probably why he wasnt there.