Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Kabuto will raise some eyebrows in the future I believe he will become a somewhat important character in the story

I think Kabuto will act as Sasuke's nemesis. So what is Kabuto doing in his leave of absence? Here are my thoughts:

-Trying to find ways to better control the spread of Oro's cells.
    -Training in order to better use his newly found powers (white snake, summoning contract, etc.)
    -Studying the Sharingan like mad in order to find weaknesses and develop counters.

One of Kabuto's goals is to get revenge (by killing Sasuke). The Sharingan/MS puts Sasuke at a huge advantage, so I'm sure Kabuto's figuring out ways to defeat it (kinda like how Deidara trained his eye).

Kabuto will play a huge role in the future, and I really can't wait for his return

u guys cant be serious about this ... sasuke actually won both fights .. against deidara and the 8-tails and yea he woulda died against the 8 tails if it werent for his team blah blah blah but the point is he won right ? so what makes u think kabutorochimaru is anything near sasuke's level? Sasuke is faster then him , sasuke is stronger then him , the only thing kabuto probably has on him is more intelligence but what is intelligence gonna do to a sharingan user? he can see what's gonna happen before it even comes at him. i can go on and on about this fight but i'd rather not waste my time. i mean i get what ur trying to say that we shouldn't doubt kabuto because he had Tsunade beat and he's very strong at medical ninjutsu but come on let's be realistic here ... Sasuke is already about 5x better then him and he still gaining power ... i doubt Kabuto-orochimaru is gonna get any stronger because they just fused together and they are at a maxx.

Sig By Damon Max

Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    u guys cant be serious about this ... sasuke actually won both fights .. against deidara and the 8-tails and yea he woulda died against the 8 tails if it werent for his team blah blah blah but the point is he won right ? so what makes u think kabutorochimaru is anything near sasuke's level? Sasuke is faster then him , sasuke is stronger then him , the only thing kabuto probably has on him is more intelligence but what is intelligence gonna do to a sharingan user? he can see what's gonna happen before it even comes at him. i can go on and on about this fight but i'd rather not waste my time. i mean i get what ur trying to say that we shouldn't doubt kabuto because he had Tsunade beat and he's very strong at medical ninjutsu but come on let's be realistic here ... Sasuke is already about 5x better then him and he still gaining power ... i doubt Kabuto-orochimaru is gonna get any stronger because they just fused together and they are at a maxx.
    This is like saying Pein could defiantly beat Madara, when in actuality we have no idea because we have yet to see what Madara ( or Kabuto) is capable at this time.

P.S ..Sasuke didn't beat the 8- tails he was still very much alive and well at the end off the end of the fight. He just bamboozled Sasuke and got away because he didn't want to fight.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

true panda

Panda Fact 4 : Pandas don't lie
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    Panda Fact 4 : Pandas don't lie
    Is your favourite movie Kung Fu Panda?

Nope...... People always compare me to him calling me fat and would do anything for food (partly true)..... lol

Wonder how long will Kabuto take to return and show if he has im proved or not..
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

u guys cant be serious about this ... sasuke actually won both fights .. against deidara
    Yes, although it was a very close fight, Sasuke won against Deidara

and the 8-tails and yea he woulda died against the 8 tails if it werent for his team blah blah blah but the point is he won right?
    How did Sasuke win this fight? He failed in his objective. The only reason Killerbee "lost" is because he wanted it to seem as if he was captured in order to take a break

so what makes u think kabutorochimaru is anything near sasuke's level? Sasuke is faster then him , sasuke is stronger then him , the only thing kabuto probably has on him is more intelligence but what is intelligence gonna do to a sharingan user? he can see what's gonna happen before it even comes at him. i can go on and on about this fight but i'd rather not waste my time. i mean i get what ur trying to say that we shouldn't doubt kabuto because he had Tsunade beat and he's very strong at medical ninjutsu but come on let's be realistic here ... Sasuke is already about 5x better then him and he still gaining power ... i doubt Kabuto-orochimaru is gonna get any stronger because they just fused together and they are at a maxx.
    What are you basing this on? How can you determine what level Kabuto is at when we haven't even seen him or what he's been up to? The last we saw him do was easily escape Yamato's Mokuton binding technique. You're saying Kabuto's not going to progress anymore than that? I think you're the one not being realistic.

Also when people fuse they tend to get stronger , look at gogeta
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!