Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Imagine a Tsunade + Orochimaru fusion dance. It's gonna be damn sexy.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Imagine a Tsunade + Orochimaru fusion dance. It's gonna be damn sexy.
    I agree with you, To simplify things in the case of Kabuto, he will pretty much be Tsunade+Orochimaru.

Although I am extremely curious as to what Kabuto looks like right now. When we got a glimpse of him, he was undergoing a transformation, and that was very soon after he first added some of Orochimaru's DNA to himself. Hinata stated that the DNA had already consumed 1/3 of his body. Now that he is in hiding, also plotting vengeance towards Sasuke, he has probably came to realize a way to subdue the spread of Oro's DNA as well as adapt to the potential of the white snake powers.

When we see Kabuto again, he will no doubt look different.

Also I agree with Immortal-JyNxX and Shino-senpai, Kabuto is not someone who will be defeated if he were to encounter Sasuke.

Let me just point out the following: When Kabuto made his introduction with his part Oro DNA, he was able to escape Yamato's mokuton instantly, and appeared behind Yam and Nar not even a second later. Whatever technique he used there would easily be able to counter Amaterasu. Even if that were to fail it takes no more that a replacement technique to nullify an Amaterasu attack.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaSSiiK Xx View Post
    Day by day Kabuto is plotting on destroying Sasuke to avenge the most cynical minded figure in a manga series.Kabuto has a greater aspiration in addition with medical ninjutsu also now with Oro's accursed powers.He is a empowering character in the series now.The only question now is when will he strike during Sasuke's supposed genocide on the leaf village or when the Cloud Ninja continue to search for Sasuke.When will the new Kubuto meet Sauske..........Aw yes almost forgot "Hatred leads to death!" Sasuke Kun....
    Empowering? pfff hes nothing but a C- rated villan all he did was hide behind Orochimaru and act as lap dog for ppl more powerfull.

However he could reinvent himself as powerfull new villan. He has probably had some time to study Sasukes Bloodline and may find a medical weakness.

-What his ultimate purposes is ? Maybe he carries on with Orochimaru's goal or hopefully forms his own only time will tell.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

in not a Kabuto fan but he is one bad dude, think about it. he beat the shit out of the 5th hokage. he make kakashi look weak in the hospital.. and he is very smart.. if or when he shows up sasgay will have trouble fighting him.
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

we seriously do not know enough about the new Kabuto at this point to be making these assumptions. However, eventually he'll show back up and at that time he will do something dramatic. Such as try to stop Sasuke from killing killing the already damaged Konoha, or step in between Sasuke and Naruto's fight.

Kabuto's pages on the Databook. Got it from Japflap's scans and translated it myself, so there may be minor mistranslations.

Spoiler!

I was really hoping to translate the "evil surges"/"physical excitement"/"rejuvenating feeling" part into something else that doesn't sound so gay, but I just can't figure something out without losing the original feeling.

Kabutos a waste he probably would last a scond in a fight with sauske i dont even understand why sauske didnt kill him after he took over orochimaru.

: thanks to sir Chaos

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kk View Post
    Kabutos a waste he probably would last a scond in a fight with sauske i dont even understand why sauske didnt kill him after he took over orochimaru.
    I find this comment stupid(not you just the comment). A guy who can wipe out Anbu members without detection, medical ninjutsu that likely tops Tsunade by now, plus Oro's power under control = TOTAL BADDASS! But I guess without an eye dojutsu or a demon in his chest "theres no possible way to beat Sasugay."

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    But I guess without an eye dojutsu or a demon in his chest "theres no possible way to beat Sasugay."
    just cause someone has a dojutsu does not mean they cant be beat.. sasgay had a hard time fighting deidara. and he got owned by the 8 tails realy fast..
    Spoiler!
    ^ ^ ^ ^ kinda went off topic
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    just cause someone has a dojutsu does not mean they cant be beat.. sasgay had a hard time fighting deidara. and he got owned by the 8 tails realy fast..
    ^ ^ ^ ^ kinda went off topic
    Umm I said that as sarcasm...