Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Yakushi Kabuto Is Coming For You

If I am not mistaking the late spring or early summer of 2007 Masashi Kishimoto introduced us with a little surprise

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/356/18-19/

Day by day Kabuto is plotting on destroying Sasuke to avenge the most cynical minded figure in a manga series.Kabuto has a greater aspiration in addition with medical ninjutsu also now with Oro's accursed powers.He is a empowering character in the series now.The only question now is when will he strike during Sasuke's supposed genocide on the leaf village or when the Cloud Ninja continue to search for Sasuke.When will the new Kubuto meet Sauske..........Aw yes almost forgot "Hatred leads to death!" Sasuke Kun....

Kabuto will be the one to save Naruto when the real matter between the village or Sasuke gonna offer to Naruto!! lol.

Doesn't matter when or if Kabuto strikes, he's gonna get killed. Anyway, I don't believe he's worth discussing right now.

my bet, is after the series is practically all done, then kabuto will jump out from a bush and hit saskue with a rock, killing him.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Wow the amount of hate on Kabuto is growing too..

OP@ Yep although I may not support the fact that Kabuto may gain full control of himself I pretty much agree with your reasoning. The question is; what is Kabuto's true motives?

I was just under the impression that Kabuto himself didn't really know what he wanted until the source of control (Orochimaru) over him was nearly removed. Yeah, Kabuto wants to be independent, but considering all he has been doing was spying for one person or another (Sasori/Orochimaru) he doesn't really have much going for himself alone. After Orochimaru went away we had a Kabuto who had to gain a purpose himself in order to keep going on.

Kabuto was really on a path of self-discovery throughout. And before he can enter the series, he needs to gain control of himself, hes too intelligent to go out and act reckless.

And I think his destined to kick sauces @ss. That being said, interesting thread.

rofl ... u seriously believe a puny lil shrimp like him can't stand up to big dawgs like sasuke? they are light years apart .... if i were to guess i'd say sasuke wins that fight without even using his sharingan ... forget mangekyou and amateratsu .. and even chidori

Sig By Damon Max

Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    rofl ... u seriously believe a puny lil shrimp like him can't stand up to big dawgs like sasuke? they are light years apart .... if i were to guess i'd say sasuke wins that fight without even using his sharingan ... forget mangekyou and amateratsu .. and even chidori
    So true, Kabuto got pwned by Kiddy Naruto rofl.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    Kabuto was strong as Kakashi at 16. WTF is wrong with you people? If everyone will stop the bullshit you all will see that Kabuto may be MAJOR in the future. I'm a disciple of Oro and I still think its possible that Oro's DNA won't be his resurrection. But the birth of a greater Kabuto. He has Sasuke "endboss" written all over him!

I really wish people would open their mind beyond Pein/Madara. It makes me sick...

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Kabuto was strong as Kakashi at 16. WTF is wrong with you people? If everyone will stop the bullshit you all will see that Kabuto may be MAJOR in the future. I'm a disciple of Oro and I still think its possible that Oro's DNA won't be his resurrection. But the birth of a greater Kabuto. He has Sasuke "endboss" written all over him!

I really wish people would open their mind beyond Pein/Madara. It makes me sick...
    couldnt agree more, pain is just one more villain along the way. he amounts to nothing. he is just some guy introduced some chapters ago.

how long do we know kabuto now ? how long do we know orochimaru ? dont close the curtain for those 2 just yet.
    but for all you pain fanboys, you can start crying allready, for he will soon enough be pwnd by naruto.

It seems many people underestimate Kabuto... I would sure like the see the faces of said people when Kabuto comes in and takes control of his oppenent.

There is not much evidence to support any claim, either that he posesses intense power or little power compiaired to people like Sasuke. There are however things that we can consider that would give an idea of his potential at this point in the manga.

During the chuunin exams Kabuto was able to forcibly trick Kakashi when he was going to kill Sasuke on his deathbed/capture him. He first defeated a number of ANBU in complete silence, and then disguised himself as a dead ANBU and have a bunshin acting as himself also diguised as an ANBU. His plan was able to fool the mind of Kakashi, who many chapters later in the manga was easily able to subdue Sasuke in order to talk a lesson into him about revenge.

To whoever is saying that Kabuto was owned by kiddy Naruto... thats completely wrong in my eyes. Yes he did recieve a hit from Rasengan, but that was for Narutos show of completing the jutsu and displaying it for Tsunade. That couple have easily been stopped by Kabuto simply kicking naruto in the gut. What was it that he did after he got the hit? Or yes, he biuld up chakra in his stomache before the hit and already started regenerating. The internal damage was too much for him, but he went on to summon Manda with Orochimaru's blood. He was not disabled in any way from getting the direct hit from Rasengan. He walked off and espaced on his own two feet. So he was indeed, not owned by anyone.

If that is not enough for you all. Kabuto even recieved a giant blast of Kyuubi chakra when he was going to ambush Sasori with Orochimaru. Did he not simply heal himself to get right back up, to later brush off Yamato's Mokuton like it was a mass of mere twigs? He ever healed Sakura, and showed no sign of fatigue after he was done displaying himself.

Kabuto is simply just not someone who will ever be defeated easily.

Anyways I think that now that he has a little bit of the white snake in him, he has much potential to be even stronger that a lot of the characters in the manga... including his target, SASUKE.