Thread: Jinchuuriki

Jinchuuriki

Ok quick question, how come no one can talk to there jinchuuriki like naruto? and we know if naruto went 9 nine tails, he wouldn't be able to back to human. But we seen full form of one tail w/o gaara worrying about breaking the seal or him coming back to his senses. And we seen the fully leased 2 tails. Yet there are able to control full power of it. But with naruto, he wouldn't come back to normal if he goes above 4 tails. does this mean nine tails is stronger then all the jinchuuriki put together?

I wouldn't say all the jinchuuriki put together, but the Kyuubi is definitely at the totally different level than the others.
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

first off a jinchiruki is someone that has a bijuu inside of them. second off only naruto has been shown to talk to his bijuu. since others haven't been shown to do this doesn't mean that they cannot. thirdly we know that naruto attains the power of his bijuu when he is usually under some sort of emotional stress mostly anger and rage or his life is in danger. we also know naruto has a hard time controlling his emotions since he is usually never cool headed in his battles and that makes his a shitty shinobi but other jinchiruki's are coolheaded so they have better control of the bijuus. i doubt nine tails is more powerful than the other bijuus combined but the reason why naruto has a hard time controling the nine tails is due to his lack of ability to control his emotions.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Ok quick question, how come no one can talk to there jinchuuriki like naruto? and we know if naruto went 9 nine tails, he wouldn't be able to back to human. But we seen full form of one tail w/o gaara worrying about breaking the seal or him coming back to his senses. And we seen the fully leased 2 tails. Yet there are able to control full power of it. But with naruto, he wouldn't come back to normal if he goes above 4 tails. does this mean nine tails is stronger then all the jinchuuriki put together?
    Ok firstly, we've seen far too little of the rest of the Jinchuuriki to tell if they can talk to their Bijuu or not. If I remember correctly, Gaara was talking to himself a little during his Chuunin exam fight with Sasuke....
    Also I don't think Shukaku was actually sealed within Gaara in the same sense as Kyuubi was sealed in Naruto. I think Shukaku is PART of Gaara, so Shukaku is part of his mind and takes over when he sleeps, unlike Naruto....Shukaku was put in Gaara while he was still in his mother's womb, but Naruto got Kyuubi sealed in him after he was already born. That's why you don't see any seals on Gaara, but you do see the seal on Naruto's stomach, because their Bijuu were put in them in different ways. Therefore Gaara doesn't have to worry about breaking the seal, because he HAS no seal. Get my point?
    I heard from someone that the number of tails a bijuu has determines the level of power...but that's just speculation.

There is no evidence suggesting that Naruto is the only jinchuuriki able to talk to his bijuu. It's just that the story revolves around him so it would only be known if he did anyway. For all we know, Rock Lee could talk to his penis but we'll never know.

Thread closed because the question is answered/cannot be answered.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!