Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar

Question Do you feel what i did was the best way to approach the situation?

ok, so friday night im tipsy and im leaving my friends house to go home at 2 in the morning. as im walking up the block i see a guy laying on top of a girl off the curve and im thinking "ewww, there bout to screw outside, those insensitive bastards" but then the girl tells the dude to get off of her and he doesen't. At first i just decided "IT AINT NONE OF MY BUSINESS" and i was gonna mind my own but then he started ripping her shirt and i noticed that these were just college kids, drunk ones -__-'. the girl says louder this time
    " get off me daren!" and im across the street but i could hear her, so i decided to grow a pair and go see whats up. I walk over and ask whats going on and the girl says drunkenly "dude, he's drunk. can you please get him off me?" the guy says "naw dude it's all good dude, just keep walking" i made a short sigh and i asked the dude could he please get off of her, he says "duuude, just mind your own business and goo". I reached behind the guy and started hauling him up then suddenly he turns around and pushes me and says "go away you fuckin nigga, this bitch is mine" NOW im pissed, i punched him in the jaw and he fell. i pull the girl up and walk her to her car up the street, take her keys away cause she's drunk and used her cell to call her roomates. her roomates come an hour later in a cab to drive her back to the dorm and they called the police on the guy and he got arrested. i did'nt tell my mom or my friends, what do u guys think?
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Umm.. I dunno if this would be called 'rape attempt' even taking into account that there are different definitions of sexual violence's. But since they were drunk I would think that it would not be as serious as it would have been if sober. But I applaud you for taking actions, and not avoiding the risk of getting into trouble unlike some other people who do that. The police will probebly see this as an "incidents of inappropriate touching and mildly forcing while drunk". I also think that's the more correct way to describe such situation. But force is still force and you did the right thing non the less. I would imagine it will be risky to get involved in thus situations specially if alcohol wasn't involved. I mean, these things happen everywhere and people always seem to avoid it and ignore it. Again, you did good job^^
    Last edited by Freakshow; 12-01-2008 at 07:23 AM.

Right thing to do with hindsight. You got lucky. Your first thoughts could have been right. That they were a couple, drunk out of their minds, about to get amorous in public. And that could have gone very wrong. I should know having stepped in to stop a woman getting slapped only for her to cuss me for getting involved in an argument between her and her husband
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

good job. live a life like sanji from onepiece in that you never let a women get hurt...no matter what.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

no offense to all you ladies...all three of you on mangashare, but who cares what she feels, or does. you should defend women no matter what, despite the fact that she'll slap you or if she does it again, and again.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    no offense to all you ladies...all three of you on mangashare, but who cares what she feels, or does. you should defend women no matter what, despite the fact that she'll slap you or if she does it again, and again.
    I hope your being sarcastic. There are alot more..

and you did the right thing.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Buddy... if you see 2 people having sex in public, you don't ignore it! You join, or tell them to fucking stop unless they want beef.

What you did in the end was right, but you trust people here on Mangashare, more than your friends?

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Short Answer: Yes.

Long Answer: Yes and it's good that you examined the situation before you stepped in. If they had just been some dumb drunk couple things could have gotten bad for you. Also, good insight on not letting her drive. All you can do is hope you won't have to do the same thing for her again. >_>

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I suppose I could say you did the right thing.

But personally, I would have called the cops on the both of them for public drunkenness and lewdness.

Sounds like the right thing for me. Only difference is I would have ghosted once the police would have showed up. Last thing I would want after doing a good deed is having to show up in court to testify.

Lastly is good job on not letting her drive back all drunk. Not because I care for drunks but for the people they endanger with their irresponsibility.