Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

http://www.transformersmovie.com/

WOOO ANOTHER TRANSFORMERS MOVIE!!!

Kickass!!! Anyone know what it's about?

Spoiler!

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Oh crazy.... This has to be my most anticipated movie of 09. The first was so elite, the second should be better. But what's the plot?

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Can't wait. The first one was so good. I'm astounded that I haven't picked it up on DVD yet. Definitely one of my most anticipated movies.

Trailbreaker looks epic as well.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Also cant wait for this one, damn I hope its gonna be even better then the first one. And about the plot, I dont know for sure but my bet would be Megatron revived as Galvatron by some powerful transformer so they join sides and attack back at earth for revenge.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    Also cant wait for this one, damn I hope its gonna be even better then the first one. And about the plot, I dont know for sure but my bet would be Megatron revived as Galvatron by some powerful transformer so they join sides and attack back at earth for revenge.
    Galvatron only appeared in the anime version of Transformers, and this is based on the original American Transformers. Galvatron doesn't exist in the American Transformers.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    I dont know shit about transformers.... Its probably the only thing that wasn't popular around here.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Oh awesomeness!

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Galvatron only appeared in the anime version of Transformers, and this is based on the original American Transformers. Galvatron doesn't exist in the American Transformers.
    If you know that for sure OK. Either way my second thought was that huge transformer that was a planet or something, I forgot his name but he was major threat for autobots and if I remeber correctly he could create or repair any transformer, either way Im not sure bout this cuz its soooooo long since I watched the original cartoon.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman