Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    starscream must come back for revenge with some new powerful weapons/allies (remember at the end of the movie we see him flying into space).

That one with one wheel- damn he's big; optimus is like a midget comapred to him.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Oh My God That Thing Is Huge!!

thats what she said. hiyooo

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Beer and Music
    So will the decepticons finally whoop some ass??
    I hope cause I liked in the previews when optimis prime gets punched like a little bitch^^

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by ChukoLiang View Post
    starscream must come back for revenge with some new powerful weapons/allies (remember at the end of the movie we see him flying into space).

That one with one wheel- damn he's big; optimus is like a midget comapred to him.
    Dude a lot of decepticons survived, starscream, barracade, scorponok, blackout, and I'm pretty sure I'm missing one or two more idk, but I hope they make the true soundwave and also starscreams look alike, thundercracker

i hope this sequel ends with a cliffhanger with the decepticons taking over earth or something. that'd be cool.

the giant robot must've been megatron.

Beer and Music
    i doubt it megatron, and if it is, itll be his other form, Galvatron..but then again, unicron was the one that made him galvatrong

reguardless of whether it is cannon or not. Megatron will not become Galvatron without Unicrons intervention. so no unicron no galvatron. Although it would be interesting to see megatron in his actual form a gun or if they are opposed to that idea because he would be small a tank wouldnt be bad. But i would PREFER him as a gun reguardless of size issues.

Beer and Music
    Yeah....and galvatron is badass too..

Wait! What if that huge fuckin robot is....PREDAKING...he fuckin owns!

The giant robot ain't Megatron. <_< He's a combination of Constructicons. He's Devastator (Yep, they messed up the name of Brawl for Devastator in the first movie, you know... the Tank).