Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    If you know that for sure OK. Either way my second thought was that huge transformer that was a planet or something, I forgot his name but he was major threat for autobots and if I remeber correctly he could create or repair any transformer, either way Im not sure bout this cuz its soooooo long since I watched the original cartoon.
    actually ginova you are partially wrong and damon both ideas you threw out are from the same plot, that of the original transformers animated movie (1980's).

The autobots defeat megatron at the cost of primes life which is when he gives up the matrix (now the all spark). while retreating starscream hurls the dying megatron and other decepticons into space where they are recreated by Unicrom the planet destroying planet sized transformer and sent to earth to destroy the matrix. this is when megatron is transformed into galvatron (voice by lenord nemoy)

ill take useless information for 1000

Will Soundwave be in the next movie?

Quote Originally Posted by NoLifeKing1331 View Post
    actually ginova you are partially wrong and damon both ideas you threw out are from the same plot, that of the original transformers animated movie (1980's).

The autobots defeat megatron at the cost of primes life which is when he gives up the matrix (now the all spark). while retreating starscream hurls the dying megatron and other decepticons into space where they are recreated by Unicrom the planet destroying planet sized transformer and sent to earth to destroy the matrix. this is when megatron is transformed into galvatron (voice by lenord nemoy)

ill take useless information for 1000
    That is the anime version which isn't part of the original transformers series, it has no relation to the original transformers.

The Unicron Trilogy (2002–2006)

Main articles: Transformers: Armada, Transformers: Energon, and Transformers: Cybertron

These three lines, launched in 2002 and dubbed the "Unicron Trilogy" by Transformers designer Aaron Archer,[70] are co-productions between Hasbro and Takara, simultaneously released in both countries, each lasting 52 episodes. Armada followed the Autobots and Decepticons discovering the powerful Mini-Cons on Earth, which are revealed by the end to be weapons of Unicron. Energon, set ten years later, followed the Autobots stopping the Decepticons from resurrecting Unicron with energon.

In Japan, the series Transformers: Cybertron showed no ties to the previous two series, telling its own story. This caused continuity problems when Hasbro sold Cybertron as a follow-up to Armada/Energon. Plot elements have been changed from the Japanese story into references to the previous shows to enhance continuity, but they largely only add up to mentioning Unicron once or twice.

Just as Marvel produced a companion comic to Generation One, Dreamwave Productions published a comic entitled Transformers Armada set in a different continuity to the cartoon. At #19, it became Transformers Energon. Dreamwave went bankrupt and ceased all publications before the storyline could be completed at #30. However, the Transformers Fan Club published a few stories set in the Cybertron era.[71]

first the 1986 movie was cannon for the original American series because of this

"Death of Optimus Prime

The character Optimus Prime was killed off during The Transformers: The Movie, sparking outrage from parents who felt the character's death adversely affected their children. The writers had already planned to bring Optimus partially back to life for one episode, "Dark Awakening", before killing him off again. As a result of the public outcry, however, they brought him back for good in the episode "The Return of Optimus Prime". It is worth noting that in Japan, despite the same revival occurring, Optimus (known there as "Convoy") was killed yet again in the 1987 Japanese-exclusive Transformers: The Headmasters series, and was not brought back until four years later in the magazine-exclusive "Transformers Battlestars: Return of Convoy" story, in which he was reborn as Star Convoy."

check out all the info you need right here....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tra...ers:_The_Movie

trust me i saw it in the theater when it came out.(*frowns @ hinting age*)
    no matter how they decided to reissue the plot in 2002 this is how it went down in 1986.

EDIT: No hard feelings Gin i just wanted to get the facts straight. I actually really like the no b.s. Galvatron. He did something thing Megatron should have done along time ago, Killed Starscream no questions asked!!
    Last edited by NoLifeKing1331; 12-02-2008 at 06:38 PM.

Veteran Member
    *sigh* I hated the first movie. Those who have watched the original animated series might understand. First they make Bumblebee weird by making him sing instead of talk. Then they kill Megatron! What is the point of Transformers when Optimus Prime can't fight him anymore? Considering how things happen in the Transformers universe, I hope he will come back in another form (how do you kill a robot exactly ).
    Btw, Optimus Prime was the only thing that was right about it. He looked perfect and had that voice that I love and that makes me shiver. And since I am a hug fan of his, I will definitely watch this one too. And Soundwave better be in it!

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Submerge it in water?

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    So sweet. Can't wait.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

This is going to be epic, the first one was awesome!

Damn, I had goosebumps when I watched the trailer !!

I just can't wait for the release !!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    I did see for sure in the trailers and things that Constructicons were in this movie...at least I think they were. HURRAH FOR DEVESTATOR

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?