Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    was truly an awesome movie 2 watch and its not like one of those movies you would only see once and get over it. Its quiet enjoyable 2 c a few times. Plus with Megan Fox is a +++++
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.

I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."

If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    I agree this was one of my top 3 movies of the year, and even though Megan Fox is indeed hot, she isnt my favorite

so no one is taking my idea seriously? hot woman with robots? or does that idea already exist aside from Transformers?

Leonard Nimoy to Voice Sentinel Prime in TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON

Geeks, geeks everywhere!

Also, can we change the thread title to something like, Transformers Live-Action Movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Leonard Nimoy to Voice Sentinel Prime in TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON

Geeks, geeks everywhere!

Also, can we change the thread title to something like, Transformers Live-Action Movies.
    NERDGASIM! Good choice to play sentinel prime.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,