Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Question Orochimaru not dead?

I'm bored so here is another one of my many theories.
    Last time we saw Orochimaru he was in Sasuke's mind,my theory is he is still in there but dormant. His powers of taking over bodies are just slow because of Sasuke's seemingly god like powers.Maybe after everythings done and Tobi is dead he reappears by taking Sasuke's body and again holds the title of badest bad guy.
    Last edited by Diesuke; 08-08-2007 at 07:35 PM. Reason: typos

Wouldn't it make more sense if he took over Kabuto, Itachi made it clear that you can't pull that trick on the sharingan with the "You can't hide anything from these eyes" and frankly Orachimarus cells has eaten 1/3 of kabutos body
    Sup' kidz

Quote Originally Posted by Keso View Post
    Wouldn't it make more sense if he took over Kabuto, Itachi made it clear that you can't pull that trick on the sharingan with the "You can't hide anything from these eyes" and frankly Orachimarus cells has eaten 1/3 of kabutos body
    Sasuke absorbed Orachimaru as you can see his using his healing power
    so basically his already inside him and the writer may throw a curve by doing this
    and after sasuke kills his brother, his not going to go back to the leaf village and he doesn't seem like a bad guy,but its only a idea and it may even make the story line expand

Just saying that they have allready done a Orachimaru returning set up with Kabuto, and frankly I can't see how Orachimaru even if is mind managed to survive the bombardment of Sasuke (Notice no other human has manage to give orachimaru any schizo-moments) so why would the technic suddenly start working in another way? If so why on earth would they show Kabuto going maniac with Orachimarus eye and arm?

Sure, I enjoy reading theorys but this is abit way of the chart, becouse it would be kind of story breaking if they did really. (It would make no sense) But then again it's always good to hear from someone elses PoV
    Sup' kidz

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    i dont think sasuke absorbed orochimaru himself, but just his abilities. Orochimaru isalready making his return by growing on kabuto

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    i dont think sasuke absorbed orochimaru himself, but just his abilities. Orochimaru isalready making his return by growing on kabuto
    yeah i know, but it would be more interesting if sasuke was taken over why cuz who can pwn kabuto almost everyone who can pwn sasuke just a few

Quote Originally Posted by Diesuke View Post
    yeah i know, but it would be more interesting if sasuke was taken over why cuz who can pwn kabuto almost everyone who can pwn sasuke just a few
    yes but who knows what kind of dirty powers kabuto is getting later on when orochimaru fully takes him over. he seemed pretty confident when he stated that he was going exact revenge on sasuke for killing orochimaru.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    yes but who knows what kind of dirty powers kabuto is getting later on when orochimaru fully takes him over. he seemed pretty confident when he stated that he was going exact revenge on sasuke for killing orochimaru.
    yeah thats true maybe it can expand the story line after Tobi is dead. but he maybe still be after the sharingan

Cool

who knows

Veteran Member
    Spoiler!