Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 92
  1. #81
    This is the End! xShAdYx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiruko View Post
    Listen.

    TOBI

    IS

    NOT

    AN

    UCHIHA

    OF

    ANY

    KIND. Clear enough?
    What are you talkin about...have you not been reading naruto!!!!.......dont you see the sharingan in his eye..if im not mistaken i thought that was an uchiha bloodline! Clear!...Good!

  2. #82
    Regular Member newkidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiruko View Post
    Listen.

    TOBI

    IS

    NOT

    AN

    UCHIHA

    OF

    ANY

    KIND. Clear enough?
    Attention whore ?
    Either that or...
    Which mushroom cloud bunker have you been living under ?

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    It's been proven to death that Tobi is Uchiha Madara.
    Tobi being a Uchiha yes thats been proven but him being Madara is not, stop using your opinion as facts will ya. Oh and my opinion is, i think Madara is a completely different person other than Tobi

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimlo View Post
    Tobi being a Uchiha yes thats been proven but him being Madara is not, stop using your opinion as facts will ya. Oh and my opinion is, i think Madara is a completely different person other than Tobi
    Do you read Japanese? I don't...

    But every translator I've seen talk about that sentence has made it clear that Tobi is referring to himself when speaking about Uchiha Madara.

    Did you read the link that Jink posted?

  5. #85
    フェアリーテイル Jink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oda Eiichiro's Bed
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimlo View Post
    Tobi being a Uchiha yes thats been proven but him being Madara is not, stop using your opinion as facts will ya. Oh and my opinion is, i think Madara is a completely different person other than Tobi
    Jesus christ how ignorant can a person be, did you even read the link that I posted?

    http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16133

    Read what's in that link. It's not opinion, it's fact. Learn to read. It'll help cure you of your ignorance.

    READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood
    **************************************

  6. #86
    The Wise One shadowfox87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Jesus christ how ignorant can a person be, did you even read the link that I posted?

    http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16133

    Read what's in that link. It's not opinion, it's fact. Learn to read. It'll help cure you of your ignorance.
    Yea, they said that in japanese that "kono" is always referring to "I", not a third person.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

  7. #87
    Global Moderator Jinoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,194
    Raw is out, check raw thread

  8. #88
    フェアリーテイル Jink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oda Eiichiro's Bed
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Yea, they said that in japanese that "kono" is always referring to "I", not a third person.
    The people to listen to in that thread are Iwanin, Hisshouburaiken and Nihongaeri. All three of them are very good translators and they know what they're talking about. Most of the other people who replied in that thread followed up their reply with a "I'm not as good in Japanese as you guys." Tobi said he is Madara, that thread proves that he did.

    READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood
    **************************************

  9. #89
    Global Moderator Jinoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    The people to listen to in that thread are Iwanin, Hisshouburaiken and Nihongaeri. All three of them are very good translators and they know what they're talking about. Most of the other people who replied in that thread followed up their reply with a "I'm not as good in Japanese as you guys." Tobi said he is Madara, that thread proves that he did.
    heh, i just happened to have the same opinion

  10. #90
    Translator Chimie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Saitama, Japan
    Posts
    133
    I'll pretty much say what others said. I'm not as good in Japanese as them, though I disagree with the translation, but perhaps I am just biased. lol. To me; The Kono he was using was referring to the Sharingan IN him, not himself.
    Check out my Art Thread HERE
    or Check out my Deviant Art Gallery HERE
    Currently Translating
    None ATM =(

Similar Threads

  1. Naruto 374 Spoilers
    By gohanex999 in forum Naruto Spoilers
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 02:57 AM
  2. Naruto 373 Spoilers
    By Jinoh in forum Naruto Spoilers
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 06:07 AM
  3. Naruto 369 Spoilers
    By Jinoh in forum Naruto Spoilers
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 07:46 AM
  4. Naruto 364 Spoilers
    By Muzikage in forum Naruto Spoilers
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 09:34 AM
  5. Naruto 363 Spoilers
    By Chimie in forum Naruto Spoilers
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 06:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •