• So so

5 23.81%
  • Bad

1 4.76%
  • Terrible

2 9.52%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D.J. Uzumaki View Post
    Yeah, things have definetly been on the up and up lately minus Byakuya coming back to life. Although I shouldn't been have been too surprised. Besides, they did the same for Renji when he fought Byakuya. By the way, what does AFIAK mean?
    I think it should be AFAIK = As far as I know

LOL
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=AFIAK
    Spoiler!

I vote for Unohana for CC! Shes the only one cool and composed enough for the job, plus shes gotta be a medic genius on top of a swordmaster, and shes all about orders. She would be perfect.

I hope Kyouraku doesn't get his eye healed, he looks so boss right now, and I would love for him and Kenpachi to become buddies! That would make for an awesome combo.

And third did Kenpachi have his eye patch off when he was beat? I forgot to look to see if he was at max power or not. Either way this was a nice piece of humble pie for him, he better get back in the gym and start working out..
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    And third did Kenpachi have his eye patch off when he was beat? I forgot to look to see if he was at max power or not. Either way this was a nice piece of humble pie for him, he better get back in the gym and start working out..
    Yes his eye patch was off and he got owned.
    To be honest I was shocked that byuakui (however you spell it) was alive, i thought he was gone after the whole two chapters having a grim atmosphere around it and his speech, plus his sword disappearing. I happy hes back though. To be honest though for this to be just the beggining of the season and seeing everyone get owned like this is crazy. Both the two strongest kenpachi and byuakui was murdered like nothing. byuakui by just a regualar, and even kenpachi after killing off three regulars, by a fake bach/regular. then everyone else stood no chance except 1 which was the captin commander who also got pwnd so now nothing is stopping them. It seemed not even ichigo stood a chance against them, when just bachs partner took out ichigos sword and bach tossing him like a rag doll.
    Things continue I am not sure where things will go, i mean there is training but how can they train for that, its like an ant against a giant. two seprate lvls even without stealing bankais. add that and they are extremly over powered. I think they all got to regroup and think of something.
    Oro better come to the SS to help heal these ppl, she can even fix CC if she wanted to. but mainly for ken and bya... i think they should also focus on ichigo right now since he seems like the only one who stands a chance apart from uraharra. they also need to let us know who save him and get isshin in this. shoot even Aizen if he is still alive.
    also is it just me or has ichigos hollow side not made an appearance since he fought ulquiorra... does he not have that power any more or are they hiding it for now?
    I hope he trys to master it, with that power i think he can stand a chance against bach. Plus if they add his blunt vene and evolved banki he would be unstopable.
    They really have to do some explaining to do regarding ichigos past, uryu, isshin and then instead of focusing on his quincy side pull him back to work on the powers he doesnt even fully control yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I vote for Unohana for CC! Shes the only one cool and composed enough for the job, plus shes gotta be a medic genius on top of a swordmaster, and shes all about orders. She would be perfect.

I hope Kyouraku doesn't get his eye healed, he looks so boss right now, and I would love for him and Kenpachi to become buddies! That would make for an awesome combo.

This actually might be his bet chance to obtain his full power. IIRC, most of the time, when people fall into a coma, they have dreams, but they are Shinigami, thus they might simply be forced to enter into their inner worlds. Ichigo needed roughly 3 months to obtain his most powerful Bankai technique to date, just how long will it take for Kenpachi to at least learn his Zan's name ?

Yes, Kenpachi was in his Kaioken times 20 when he was owned by fake Bach... I guess it's time to enter SSJ .

Speaking of Ken-chan, where is Yachiru ? This makes me think about that one theory (especially that this seems to be the first time that he is completely out cold for a longer period of time)... you know which one .

Man, are Quincy hell of a bloody or what ? I remember that Ishida (in SS arc) was capable of completely stripping a certain shinigami of his powers, with a single arrow... couldn't they have done the same thing as him ? Wouldn't that have been even more humiliating for SS and Shinigami (after stealing their bankais of course) ?

I was actually hoping that it was Yoruichi that interrupted Soi Fon and that she came back to take over the CC position as a member of the one of the 4 noble family members.

Now that Byakuya is in a coma and Renji is gravely injured, I guess the Ex-VC of the 6sth Division will step up and join the fight (Shirogane Ginjirō - he was the owner of the sunglasses shop IRRC, he was the one that made that Reishi Detection Sunglasses... supposedly, it's unknown if Aizen only bought them and gave to Renji (while pretending to be Central 4X), or if he provided the technology itself).

Now that Ichigo is staying within SS, it's time to take a pupil under his wing - Yuki Ryūnosuke.

Byakuya might remain in a comma for a very long time his zanpaktou broke

Kenpachi on the other hand still has his zanpaktou compact, so i expect for him to wake earlier and learn more about his zanpaktou's name to increase further his power, he already took down 3 SR's without knowing its name or bankai just raw power, he'd be a monster even more for just learning its name

My question is like byakuya's zanpaktou, will the other 3 namely histugaya, soifon, kumamura loose their zanpaktou like what happened to byakuya?

I found a pretty cool fanart of Haschwald (although I think that I have seen him being white haired in one of the later color pages and the one in the first arc color page isn't him or it is a mistake):
    Spoiler!

I actually tried to check if his name meant anything... from what I got, it means one of those:
    - Hash Woods ;P (this just can't be real ;P),
    - Chopped/Slashed Woods, or perhaps even Slashing Forest, or going overboard Slashing Forest Spirit (this is more about Kubo making another language mistake thought),
    - Hunting/Chasing/Seeking Woods.

Most likely his name is in German, so the "Hasch", as a Hasch (which means Hash ;P) , or as in Haschen (which means Hunt/Seek etc.), then we have "wald", which can mean woods, forest (and other) etc.

I'm no expert and this was based upon an on-line dictionary, so don't expect much from it .

Question: Everybody keeps saying Kenpachi got beat by the Fake Bach. Where is it shown that it was the fake and not the real one who beat Kenpachi? As we did not see the fight, is it too far-fetched for the real and fake to switch between Kenpachi losing and Yamamoto showing up? It just seems like a bullshit move to have Kenpachi take out three Quincy while still patched and then lose to the identical twin of one of those three while depatched.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Question: Everybody keeps saying Kenpachi got beat by the Fake Bach. Where is it shown that it was the fake and not the real one who beat Kenpachi? As we did not see the fight, is it too far-fetched for the real and fake to switch between Kenpachi losing and Yamamoto showing up? It just seems like a bullshit move to have Kenpachi take out three Quincy while still patched and then lose to the identical twin of one of those three while depatched.
    What do you mean where ? When Yamamoto comes, the Fake Bach is holding Kenpachi in his grip, then Yamamoto comes, offs the Fake, the real one comes after being Time-Fu*ked by Aizen and kills Yamamoto, then Ichigo comes, they fight, then Bach is forced to return to the Shadow Land and while doing it Haschwald surpasses Ichigo in speed, power and technique... thus it couldn't be the real Bach, because Aizen was doing a certain trick to fool his time perception, it was unavoidable at that time. Haschwald seemingly backed out of their fight, so it really was the Fake Bach, because all this time, Bach was trying to persuade Aizen into joining him (interesting enough, he didn't mind a Shinigami joining their ranks.... or is he not one as well ?).

Don't worry, Shikai Yamamoto would have lost to Fake Bach as well, which means that Bankai Yamamoto is stronger than Eye patch-less Kenpachi.

Then again, we don't even know how Kenpachi was owned. Well, I can guess that it was probably because of his habit of lowering his reiatsu to the level of his opponent and well, most Quincy have less reiatsu than even VC, since they do not produce much, but control and absorb enormous amounts around them, thus it might have been easy for Fach (fake Bach) to own Kenpachi by momentarily rising his power to the max while attacking (in exactly the same way Ichigo defeated Kenpachi, so it is a confirmed method). You have to remember that the one posing as Bach, was the twin that could copy memories and experience, from what I remember.

What made you say shikai Yama would have lost to fake Bach? Seeing Yama's shikai before it got sealed by Wonderweiss (whatever her name is) I think he would have still beaten fake Back in a drawn out battle.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    What made you say shikai Yama would have lost to fake Bach? Seeing Yama's shikai before it got sealed by Wonderweiss (whatever her name is) I think he would have still beaten fake Back in a drawn out battle.
    I think that if the current Kenpachi were to take off his eye patch, he would have owned Shikai Yamamoto. The thing is, everyone would have felt that Kenpachi have released his power, yet it didn't seem that way. We see him without his eye-patch after the fight, but the amount of reiatsu produced by Eye-patch-less Zaraki should be greater than that of Yamamoto's Shikai reiatsu (I'm not sure about bankai thought), from what I understood. It really seems as if Fach grabbed Kenpachi with his right hand the instant he blocked Zaraki's sword and have sucked out Kenpachi's power to the extreme thanks to the close range (it's one of the basic Quincy abilities, but we are talking about the Quincy Emperor, not to mention that they still have the Complete Form which takes it a few levers higher than that). It's even possible that Fach was the one that took off Kenpachi's eye-patch. It's even possible that Bach had prepared a certain technique to take care of Zaraki (he was a special war potential after all), and simply Fach was able to use it thanks to his memory copying ability (he was able to copy the strongest defensive Quincy spell after all).