9 42.86%
  • So so

5 23.81%
  • Bad

1 4.76%
  • Terrible

2 9.52%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    1) Mayuri probably already knows about Ichigo's Quincy heritage by now, however I think the analysis of his Zanpakuto will yield some interesting new information.

2) SS should hurry up and bring Orihime to fix up Byakuya and Kenpachi.

3) Byakuya staying alive was unexpected, but I am (personally) glad he didn't die.

4) As I've observed before, Ichigo hasn't AFAIK gone into his inner world to meditate with Zangetsu. Whatever he finds in there should prove very interesting.

Bleach has gotten more and more interesting for me lately. (Kishi better watch out)
    Last edited by paulbee; 11-07-2012 at 04:49 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Well, it looks like Rose is still alive.

lol...Kenpachi got owned by fake Bach. Glad he didnt run into the real one.

Really??? Byakuya is still alive?

I wonder if my dude Shunshui will become the new CC. I like him for the job, but i think he might be too lazy.

I wonder what Kenpachi will say when he sees Shunsui with an eye-patch on. I foresee them becoming good friends, eye-patch brothers, if you will.

I also wonder if that giant hole is where Aizen "was" being held. If so, then watch out cause he's already loose.

Wish we got to see Shinji fight.

Bleach is on a roll right now!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Imagine that....Kubo undermined any shred of unpredictability by bending to peer pressure and reviving those he killed off. Awefully ideal, too, that he made Captain Commander's remains unlocatable. Haha He'll be back by the end of this whole thing.

Mayuri is the only one who knows anything about what's going on right now so I'm extremely interested to know what exactly this 1000 year blood war entails. Prepare for more Ichigo "what the #$*& did you just say" faces lol.

I think the hole we saw in the chapter is the place where yama-jii died. There was a friggen huge explosion wasn't there?

This chapter reminds of the chapter right after Aizen left when the 4th division was healing everybody but this time on a more massive scale. Nice move by Yama though by keeping the 4th division safe in one place so they can heal everyone when the carnage was done. Am glad Byakuya and Kenpachi are alive though I felt Byakuya was going to be a long shot on staying alive. So you leads SS and the Gotei 13 now? My guess it will be a dual job either between Shunsui and Ukitake or Unohana or one of those two. But I like that Shunsui is trying to keep everyone calm during this time. I think when Ichigo goes to see Mayuri he may very well get his answers to what he wants to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Brigido Gerardo Perez View Post
    Ok, so is anyone else bothered by the fact that zaraki "might not be able to keep captain status" anymore? byakuya is uderstandable being ripped to shreds and his zanpaktou disintegrating, but zaraki?!
    If people really think that this is the case then you don't know don't these two characters at all. Kenpachi and Byakuya will be up in about someway, somehow. And in both cases, they will want their revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) Mayuri probably already knows about Ichigo's Quincy heritage by now, however I think the analysis of his Zanpakuto will yield some interesting new information.
    Yeah I think so too.

Initiate
    Nothing against the article, but I disagree with a couple of points to some extenct. I'm probably a minority though, lol. Thanks for sharing it on www.mangashare.com . wish you luck

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    I think the hole we saw in the chapter is the place where yama-jii died. There was a friggen huge explosion wasn't there?
    That giant hole was caused by Bach when he blasted the crap out of Yamamoto with his beam attack.

Bleach

Ok, a couple of thoughts: What in the blue hell was Kubo thinking bringing Byakuya back? His entire humbling speech to Ichigo and pleading he save Soul Society was a complete and utter waste, it was pretty much all for nothing. Nice going there Kubo way to keep things...... What's that word?....... Oh yeah, Consistent!

Second, Kenpachi not being able to be a Captain again? Ok, I'll only go with this if it leads to like Kenpachi getting Hollow powers and finding out he's like Ichigo:some sort of Shinigami/Hollow/Quincy and all he has to do to gain this power is LEARN HIS MUTHAF@#$IN' ZANPAKTOU AND GO BANKAI!!!!

Third, we still don't know who the hell saved Urahara at Hueco Mundo! How many chapters ago was it that some mysterious person just offed Kirge like it wasn't nothing when even Ichigo couldn't kill him? I still have my suspicion that it's Grimmjow or maybe Isshin or hell, since Kubo's bringing people back, Starrk Coyote if he brought him back somehow I wouldn't complain. He was a great character that I wished hadn't been killed. They let the 3 Beasts,Nel and Halibel live but not Starrk and Lilynette? Bull@##t! Plain and simple.

Lastly, Why the hell didn't Soi Fon get her smartass "Pimp slapped" when she mouthed off? I swear to everything, that chick pisses me off like Mayuri pisses me off. The both of them care nothing for they're comrades and the fact she didn't get popped when she popped her lips to Ken irked me.

Trolled again, Kikuchi is not dead ...
    I wonder if Kyōraku will get his eye healed or if him and Kenpatchi are going to be fighting over who has the most stylish eye-patch ...
    Last edited by drgnx; 11-08-2012 at 12:56 AM.
    Spoiler!

Yeah, things have definetly been on the up and up lately minus Byakuya coming back to life. Although I shouldn't been have been too surprised. Besides, they did the same for Renji when he fought Byakuya. By the way, what does AFIAK mean?