9 42.86%
  • So so

5 23.81%
  • Bad

1 4.76%
  • Terrible

2 9.52%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    why yama asked the fourth division stay in the peach? does he mean that they are important role to heel the wounded or no body can do it... I think maybe this is one of the mean. Shushin comes out to calm the mess situation, the flaming captains, will he be possible to be the next commander of the soul society> ?

As much as I like Soi Fon/Sui Feng/whateveryouwannacallher, she is just annoying some times... this is one of those times xD I like how Komamura just went "Shut the hell up, you brat!!" and I love how Kyoryaku is calm, it really does seem he could take the CC spot, although I would still prefer Unohana. I DO feel happy for Byakuya but cannot help but to think his dying speech was just useless :l besides that, Wonderful Chapter!!

just my thoughts what if :
    1. yama is not dead even though he left his zan ( is about sosuke hypnotize that caused time perceptions )
    2. white/blonde pole hair/Haschwald is a good man, when he slashed ichigo's zan he just pretend to protect juha instead he want to save ichigo from his death
    3 kaien shiba is ichigo twin bros?

Quote Originally Posted by whoiam View Post
    just my thoughts what if :
    1. yama is not dead even though he left his zan ( is about sosuke hypnotize that caused time perceptions )
    2. white/blonde pole hair/Haschwald is a good man, when he slashed ichigo's zan he just pretend to protect juha instead he want to save ichigo from his death
    1) Yama not dead... Hmm, can't rule it out. It really is possible. Could be why the body can't be found, and Aizen could have projected his "Death" to Bach.
    2) Bean Pole a good man...Well, depends on definition of good. Both Bach and Bean pole wanted to preserve Ichigo. Bach's parting words were for him to heal his wounds after all.
    3) Shiba Kaien Ichigo's Twin? NO!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) Yama not dead... Hmm, can't rule it out. It really is possible. Could be why the body can't be found, and Aizen could have projected his "Death" to Bach.
    2) Bean Pole a good man...Well, depends on definition of good. Both Bach and Bean pole wanted to preserve Ichigo. Bach's parting words were for him to heal his wounds after all.
    3) Shiba Kaien Ichigo's Twin? NO!
    1) I agree, it can't be ruled out. However I thought Juha simply blasted his corpse into nothingness.
    Spoiler!

2) Hashwald, I wouldn't be surprised if he was related to Bach somehow. Maybe a son or brother. I'm thinking that Ichigo is a test tube baby created in a lab. Anyways...Hashwald is strong enough to defeat an enraged Ichigo (albeit fatigued), withstand Yama's Bankai at a semi-close range, & withstood a Ken/Bach fight as well.

Bach also seems to give him quite a bit of power/responsibility in the sense that he...
    a) doesn't kill him when he realizes his time in SS is up & Haschwald knew but kept quiet, b) allows him to make life or death decisions, & c) keeps him close by. Check out this 1 example.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

3) I say no to this as well...but you never know with Tite.
    Last edited by Anubiz632; 11-11-2012 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whoiam View Post
    No, I don't think so either. But I've been thinking about something similar: If Bach really is Ichigo's dad, then who is Isshin? Ichigo's older brother? He's obviously not just his foster dad since he also has the Getsuga Tenshou...

Btw, has anyone else noticed the resemblence between Bach and Zangetsu?

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    No, I don't think so either. But I've been thinking about something similar: If Bach really is Ichigo's dad, then who is Isshin? Ichigo's older brother? He's obviously not just his foster dad since he also has the Getsuga Tenshou...

Btw, has anyone else noticed the resemblence between Bach and Zangetsu?
    Yeah a few of us called out the resemblance in another thread.

Also, Isshin could definitely be an older brother. I actually like that idea.

I kinda wish Komamura was one of the ones to die or be super injured... How is he seriously still alive after all this time!?!
    A pie in the sky?

^Really?

I like Komamura a lot. Honestly, he's one of my favorite Captains. Sure he has a boring Bankai with a MAJOR weakness, but I like his personality.