Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by DKM View Post
    kishi is doing this so that he doesnt fight pain right now!!! i think the sand will help to defeat pain and then sasuke arrives to konoha and this is when naruto is going to enter to finish him off
    lol do you really think that pain will be beated soon hell no kishi is just showing us how strong are naruto's villains.......and naruto has long way to go if he really want's to beat pain and earse akatsuki

Veteran Member
    he will take full control of the kyuubi and/or work with it just like the 8tails

then the kyuubi chakra wont push him off
    Spoiler!

Totally agree. It's been sometime coming that Naruto will have to tame the Kyuubi in some respect. Just basing it on how so much emphasis was put on the teamwork shown between Bee and the Hachibi. Once this has been done, Naruto will be able to do basically anything.

On another note about a previous post, cant mind who. Didn't Kakashi mention that the reason was tired from his elemental composition training was due to mental fatigue. Sure Naruto should of noticed it before, for example fighting Gaara (but in the heat of battle it may of been easier to miss). Point being, not once is it said that chakra (just experience, which can be better in some cases) can be returned to the original. If it was that easy, everytime a useless KB that disappeared should of given chakra back, but with Naruto seemingly limitless supply he would never run out then. And thats enough ranting on that, but then again it may be proven that natural chakra could, but more than likely the Kyuubi will be used like it rightly should.

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    I think that Kishi is hinting to the fact that Naruto is going to have to work with the Kyuubi instead of ignoring him and refusing his power. I think that once Naruto learns to control/persuade the kyuubi, he will be able to have the kyuubi gather Sage energy while simultaniously mixing it with Kyuubi chakra for an added oomph.

Proof1: The Hachibi and it's Jinchuuriki are are almost like friends. Kishi is giving us a hint of what is to come.

Proof2: If Naruto can't gather Sage energy while moving, then it is likely that the Kyuubi will do it for him. If the Hachibi can break a genjutsu, the Kyuubi can gather Sage energy while Naruto avoids whomever's attacks.

Because the Kyuubi is constantly leaking chakra, it will mix with the Sage energy in some way, especially if the Kyuubi gathers it. The possible effects are unknown, but they could range from Godly power, to a case of bad gas. (Naruto is unpredictable!)
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Or, another solution would be that Naruto draws so much nature energy that he won't run out during a fight, utilizing the Kyuubi's chakra as a way of balancing it, which would prevent him from losing control, since the Kyuubi's chakra would be kept in check by the amount of nature energy.

reposting

I think he's gonna end up getting sage mode to work when he's in an actual fight. Just as he's done before. Somehow when he needs it the most he's gonna come through with it and unleash it.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!