Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Well then logically, if Naruto made a clone and had it do nothing, he could fight till he was dead tired, undo the justu, and have all his chakra come back...

If it worked like that, then someone like kakashi would have already thought of it to solve the problem of running out of chakra.

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    Didn't I said that the original chackra would go back, just the gathered nature chackra would, and afro It is theory it may or not happen, but even if it doesn't, I think it is still posible to do

umm i guess naruto just need to tame the kyubi but i dont think that kyubi want that but i guess he can also learn how to do the sage mode with out anyone sit in his shoulder or KB pa frog say is imposible but he did complete one imposible jutsu so far rasenshuriken
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

When Naruto creates a shadow clone they both share the same amount of chackra right?
    What if this clone sits far from the fight and gathers nature chackra, and then when collected enough nature chackra it goes back naruto, the chackra the shadow clone started with is lost but the gathered one, goes back to naruto, as if it were knowlege, I thinks it is posible, what u think?
    I already threw this argument some time ago, i still believe that this is how he will do it b ut many memeber have disagreed with me and "proved" it to be wrong..... But i still believe he will do it because they did not disprove that it can not be done so my bet goes there .....
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Or maybe Naruto will discover how to draw nature energy while moving. I mean, he has progressed farther at mastering the sage arts than anyone else, why couldn't he learn to take it farther?

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Naruto won't get any more Nature chakra from his clones than he could do by himself. So having a clone gather Nature chakra and return it would be less than Naruto doing it by himself. Anyway, once a clone gathers chakra and the is dispersed, all that chakra disappears as well. It doesn't come back to the original.
    when afro speaks, it's canon. :p your right but actually wouldn't it mean that if naruto used his clones, it would be net zero gain or possible net loss chakra.

Let me explain, we all know when naruto creates his clones, his chakra is split equally among the clones. That chakra naruto uses consists of physical energy and spiritual energy. If a clone were to add natural energy to himself, he would have to balance it with the other physical, and spiritual energies. But it would still be a 33% energy gain for that clone. When the clone is dispersed, we know that his knowledge/experience is sent back to naruto, I believe this is the spiritual energy, the metaphysical force that contains the memories and conscience. But the physical energy is lost into thin air, this could be considered a drawback, but it could be why naruto doesn't get hurt when one of his clone gets hurt, there's no physical connection.

This would explain why he only gets mental fatigue due to the rush of spiritual energy back into his body, and why he would turn into a frog if one of the clones did. There is still a spiritual connection between Naruto and his clones. As for natural energy, we don't yet know if the clones would be able to pass that along to naruto as of now. But let's suppose that they could, and they passed along the 33% natural energy they had gained. So when they're dispersed, naruto would get the 33% spiritual back, along with the 33% natural, but lose the 33% physical. This would still be a net gain of energy from the amount that naruto started off with, 16% gain. But to go into sage mode, naruto would have to balance his spiritual, physical and natural energy, so he'll either need to find more physical energy or lose the energy he gained from his clone gathering natual energy, otherwise he'll turn into a toad.

So end result is naruto with zero gain of energy, and if he were to do this with hundreds of clones, he'll just be wasting his physical energy for no return on his investment because any natural energy he were to gain from his clones will be useless due to less physical energy to balance out all 3 energies that make Senjutsu chakra.

Using couple clones is a good training method for sage mode cause of the more enlightened spiritual energy with more experience that is returned back but still poses a risk of turning into a toad, not only because of any experience from a clone turning into a toad, but also because the clones would mean less physical energy, and this would throw narutos own energy balance off track. The clones are not a viable way to gain sage mode, tempting as it is to have one of your clones sit afar gaining natural energy for u to use.

There is a way around this, but that involves the kyubi. If the kyubi were to supply naruto with a huge amount of physical energy right when hundreds of his clones with net gain natural energy were dispersed, and naruto was able to balance it all instantly. This would be enough energy for him to be in sage mode for hours. But he would have to tame the kyubi first to do this, and naruto is already thinking of another way to go into sage mode while he's still in motion.

Ty for reading, not sure if it made sense to any1. sry. lol
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Chakra is chakra dude. Only thing that will return to Naruto is any knowledge/experience the clone has. IE If a clones turns to a frog, it will be then returned back to Naruto. Memory cells will begin to understand what happened and replicate that thus turning Naruto into a frog.
    If a clone would turn into a frog and the real naruto would also turn into a frog it mean the chakra acquired by the clone is transmited back to the main body. Otherwise the real body wouldn't also turn into a frog.

To save the argument maybe i should just find the old one and just post it
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

No he made up something which MAY explain what afro said....
    But still sounds kind of plausible
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    No he made up something which MAY explain what afro said....
    But still sounds kind of plausible
    Yeah, I reread it and figured that.