Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sage Mode While Moving How Will Naruto Beat This Wall

My oppinion is that it has something to do with KB but what you think?

I can only think of 2 ways Naruto will be able to pull this off without some form of direct fusion.

1) a KB and combined transformation into a single appearance (kinda like how the sound 4 had been in 2 bodies during the chunnin exams)

2) and this is the far more likely of the 2.. Naruto and the kyuubi have to come to some form of agreement which will allow one to act freely while the other gathers sage chakra
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    I can only think of 2 ways Naruto will be able to pull this off without some form of direct fusion.

1) a KB and combined transformation into a single appearance (kinda like how the sound 4 had been in 2 bodies during the chunnin exams)

2) and this is the far more likely of the 2.. Naruto and the kyuubi have to come to some form of agreement which will allow one to act freely while the other gathers sage chakra
    I agree. I hope he will tame the kyuubi. That would be sweet.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    What about this

When Naruto creates a shadow clone they both share the same amount of chackra right?
    What if this clone sits far from the fight and gathers nature chackra, and then when collected enough nature chackra it goes back naruto, the chackra the shadow clone started with is lost but the gathered one, goes back to naruto, as if it were knowlege, I thinks it is posible, what u think?

yeah kishi, hurry up, give naruto the power up to bitch slap anyone in the universe. its been dragged on for far too long now.
    hope pain dies soon.

I always thought that shadow clones only shared experience, so the real naruto would have to gather the chakra and the clone would have to be the distraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Fry View Post
    I always thought that shadow clones only shared experience, so the real naruto would have to gather the chakra and the clone would have to be the distraction.
    No really, until now the shadow clones have been only used to gain knowledge, cuz that was the purpose but in this case they will gain chackra so when they go back to naruto the newly gathered nature chackra goes back to naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    No, it doesn't. Well as far as the chakra comment goes. The chakra isn't returned. Just the knowledge.
    The original chackra won't be returned but the newly acquired nacture chackra will, it is like, the clone gain knowledge so it (the knowledge) returned, so in this case the clone gain chackra so it will return to naruto as well

Naruto won't get any more Nature chakra from his clones than he could do by himself. So having a clone gather Nature chakra and return it would be less than Naruto doing it by himself. Anyway, once a clone gathers chakra and the is dispersed, all that chakra disappears as well. It doesn't come back to the original.

Hey, do you remember when Naruto was doing his chackra manipulation training with the shadow clones right, when they returned to Naruto, their knowledge/experience returned but also their tireness(because of the use of chackra) returned as well, so why would additional chackra come back too, it is never been done, so it could happen, so let's stop this dumb arguing and let see what happen