Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!
    It looks like Kishi is going to force more Naruto jutsu's, with the combination of shadow clones.
    When are are these stupid shadow clones going to stop?

Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!
    It looks like Kishi is going to force more Naruto jutsu's, with the combination of shadow clones.
    When are are these stupid shadow clones going to stop?
    Never. And I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dummy View Post
    K-Little is konahamura
    K-Little?! LMAO!

OMG I can't stop the tears! .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....Anyways, whew.

No, but seriously......please don't give him that terrible nickname. Sounds like a name for one of K-Fed's sons.

I really liked this chapter. There were alot of storyline threads coming into play at the right time that really satisfied me as a fan. this Pain invasion has been awesome so far. everyone is been given a moment to shine. Well written and excellent character development in the process.

I doubt Pain will make it out of Konoha alive at this point. Naruto's Generation is being passed the torch by their parents and village and they will own his ass. Also God Realm approaching The 5th = Big Mistake in my mind. She's in NO mood to put up with him.

Next Chapter...."Working Through The Pain" (pun intended).

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    K-Little?! LMAO!

OMG I can't stop the tears! .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....Anyways, whew.

No, but seriously......please don't give him that terrible nickname. Sounds like a name for one of K-Fed's sons.

I really liked this chapter. There were alot of storyline threads coming into play at the right time that really satisfied me as a fan. this Pain invasion has been awesome so far. everyone is been given a moment to shine. Well written and excellent character development in the process.

I doubt Pain will make it out of Konoha alive at this point. Naruto's Generation is being passed the torch by their parents and village and they will own his ass. Also God Realm approaching The 5th = Big Mistake in my mind. She's in NO mood to put up with him.

Next Chapter...."Working Through The Pain" (pun intended).
    Wrong thread
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by MindWanderer View Post
    Wrong thread
    Damnit! Sorry