Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Its funny how Kishi actually put Konohamaru into the battle with all the talk of him dieing. I wonder if Kishi saw all of the "he's going to die" stuff and put him in just to keep him alive. That would be pretty humorous. It will be interesting to see Konohamaru in an actual fight though because we've never seen him do anything before. I'm looking forward to seeing another Sarutobi in action.

For that jutsu Deva Pain is using, it seems pretty clear that it is a genjutsu.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    so hell pein's ability is some sorta mind-reading, knockout, soul extracting genjutsu???

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Willing to die for him I think you mean.
    lol ya my bad
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic27174_5.gif

Ferry Corsten a DJ who operates above the law!

Does anyone think Naruto will be able to go into Sage Mode w/o the toad?

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Does anyone think Naruto will be able to go into Sage Mode w/o the toad?
    He can already go into Sage Mode without the Pa Frog. He just has to stand still to do it right now.

was a decent chapter, not alot of action. But I liked naruto's resolve (will of fire) and konohamaru will show that same will of fire. I actually wanted him to transform into naruto before showing himself.

Hell realm's genjutsu sorta reminds me of the shikifuuin shinigami and the humunculus in FMA. It fits into the buddhist theme that's been represented by the 6 paths. If the soul has good karma, it ascends to heaven, and if it has bad karma, it descends into hell. The hell realm's demon could tell which soul was lying, and passed judgment on that one.

Naruto going into sage mode while moving is going to be sweet, wonder how he'll accomplish it.

Freakshow, relax, it took one kage level ninja (kakashi) coming up with a good plan and 2 helpers, to only disable one of Pain's bodies (demon realm). The true pain will be defeated but only by naruto.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

It looks like he'll have to use sage mode while moving......even though it's impossible apparently.

i was hoping maybe naruto would get back in touch with the kyuubi and use him to do the sage mode stuff. I just think if the 8tails guy can have a nice conversation with his demon, why can't naruto do that?

I wished Ebisu fought better, hopefully kishi will reveal a new jutsu with konohamaru or at least show his intelligence in battle. overall i think these pain battles are going good.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Konohamaru is going to get pwned and someone will probably show-up at the last minute and stop the killing blow.

really like that kishi showed us how all of naruto's accomplishments earned him respect in his village. though i wish he would have hinted at it a little more in real time.

and i really would have liked to ebisu to have done better, and not looked like a total chump. i mean the entire series the the guy has always been getting punked. he's supposed to be a knowledgeable jonin, let him look like he has some skill already.

and konohamaru is about to start living up to the sarutobi name, damn it. if nothing else he's proved beyond a doubt that he ain't no b*tch.