Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    wow konohamaru looks giant in the last chapter..i almost got shocked when i saw it

I thought it was just gonna be a joke about Konohamaru dying, but here he is being setup to get killed lol. And its pretty much confirmed that Hell Pein's technique is a type of genjutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    most likely people to save his is rock lee or gai

this chapter was ok .. i thought ebisu was better then that
    I agree, I thought Ebisu would be able to put up more of a fight than that, but oh well I guess... I hope Gai comes to save someone soon, he has been missing on the action for too long already!
    A pie in the sky?

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    This has to be a joke! I had a major facepalm the moment I saw him... Even knowing the chapter was going to be something about him and Naruto. (Amongst other things that did or did not occur in this chapter). There is something about that kid that brings out the worst in me.

Judging from how these chapters are going. Lets all have a fodder moment!

Tenten will come to save the day.

Chouji helped to defeat the three-faced body (Asura Path).

Ino is going to defeat the summoner body (Animal Path).

Kiba is going to defeat the soul-sucking body (the Human Path).

So, in conclusion, Pain is a giant pussy that cannot defeat mere children...

Or at least this is one possible outcome. Let's hope it never comes to fruition. The idea that Tenten, the no-last-name nothing, could potentially even hurt Pain almost sickens me (addmittedly this is due to the fact that Kishimoto took away any higher brain power that she might have possessed at one point, turning her only into a peripheral charcater on a team with Lee and Neji, so her being able to hurt Pain would mean that Kishimoto made Pain even less powerful than Tenten, which would make Jiraiya's death that much more pathetic).

At least only thing positive about this chapter is that finely, Kishimoto closed his Sasuke centered story line. It was about time!

Congrats for the worst chapter of the year Kishi.. We still love you!

Lol, Ebisu is still screwed....

I hope TenTen got pawnd her way 2 save her comrades and its so embarrassing the leaf village cant even defeat one pain without needing narutos help

what I take form this chapter is that all the villagers who hated/despised/feared/etc. Naruto for being the host of the fox (thanks to Ebisu-sensei's flashback) have come to love him almost to hokage levels, even though hes still technically a genin.

I guess the other main question is, what technique did Naruto teach Konohamaru? theres really only a few possibilities if you stop to think about it.

1) the seals for the summoning jutsu (and if his grandfather did have him sign the monkey contract, we might see monkey king enma)

2) based on what age Naruto was in the flashback panel, and given the time since then.. it is very possible that he taught him rasengan.. I cant imagine Konohamaru willingly fighting one of the paths if he didnt have a trump card
    come fight my brute here

hmmm not a bad chapter......

KONOHAMARU GOOOO HARRRDDD ON PAIN!!!!!!!!!!

lol

its nice to see that everyone like naruto now and willing to day for him
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic27174_5.gif

Ferry Corsten a DJ who operates above the law!

I love Naruto.

His words of encouragement will send Konohamaru to a certain death.

Gotta love it.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    So, in conclusion, Pain is a giant pussy that cannot defeat mere children...
    That is actually exactly what I want to happen. If not only for the nice symbolism, but as a big FU to the Pain bandwagon fanboys.