Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Kaidou

The Chapter is 456

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Where did you get that probability? Oda said he's from the New World, okay, but nothing more.
    A single pirate, a captain of a pirate crew, younkou, shichibukai, A REVOLUTIONARY, he can be everything at the moment.

PS: Pandaman have no enemies.
    Wait wait wait, I just realized something. Moria included Luffy as a part of his own abilities? What does that mean? So this Kaidou defeated Moria by wiping Moria's and his entire army of zombies including general zombies' asses?

Now that's something! Dr. Hogback seems to imply only Brook and themselves know about the zombie weaknesses. So this Kaidou guy wiped out Moria without exploring upon that weakness.

Amazing.

Either Kaidou is super strong, or he has a huge army.

Damnz here made a very good argument. Not many of us even considered the possibility that Kaidou is a part of the Revolutionary. The HQ of Revolutionary is located in the New World. For Dragon to fight pinky against pinky with the World Government, he must have some powerful subordinates.

Then again, the citizens of the New World must be monsters themselves in order to survive in a world where the four great powers gather and warring against. Kaidou might just be somebody new.

As for Pandaman, maybe he is the FINAL Shichibukai! It all fits in! An animal theme and unusual power of teleporting everywhere! Luffy must be tired of beef and sea kings by now, why not Panda meat?

Moria may have not met Hogback when he fought Kaidou which means at the time Moria didn´t have a zombie army to begin with. Moria said to Luffy that years ago Moria was too overconfident in his abilities. This could mean that Moria fought Kaidou when he was still too overconfident and lost Kaidou and started to make a zombie army AFTER he lost to Kaidou.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Wait wait wait, I just realized something. Moria included Luffy as a part of his own abilities? What does that mean? So this Kaidou defeated Moria by wiping Moria's and his entire army of zombies including general zombies' asses?

Now that's something! Dr. Hogback seems to imply only Brook and themselves know about the zombie weaknesses. So this Kaidou guy wiped out Moria without exploring upon that weakness.
    We don't know that. The Kaidou thing might not have been recent. It could have taken place in the past. Who knows if Moria's zombie army was as large then as it is now, or if he even had a zombie army back when he encountered

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold
    Damnz here made a very good argument. Not many of us even considered the possibility that Kaidou is a part of the Revolutionary. The HQ of Revolutionary is located in the New World. For Dragon to fight pinky against pinky with the World Government, he must have some powerful subordinates.

Then again, the citizens of the New World must be monsters themselves in order to survive in a world where the four great powers gather and warring against. Kaidou might just be somebody new.
    Revolutionary is a group? Since when? All I remember is it being a title for Dragon(as in Che Guevara the revolutionary).

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Revolutionary is a group? Since when? All I remember is it being a title for Dragon(as in Che Guevara the revolutionary).
    .....................You seriously believe that? So Dragon himself is fighting against the world government, liberating country after countries by himself with nobody's help?

Make no mistake, Revolutionary is an army, Dragon is the head of it. Robin herself stated that when Garp burped out Dragon's full name.

Wait wait wait, I just realized something. Moria included Luffy as a part of his own abilities?
    I don't understand what are you saying, what are you saying about Moria having Luffy's abilities or something?

Nah, pirates in New World are not like that bad guys in the East Blue: they are pirates, yes, but they don't hang around killing people... think about Whitebeard and Shanks... they won't hurt innocent people (well, we don't know about the others, but I suppose they're like WB and S). Since we know that, citizens of New World don't have to be anything special than the rest of the world's citizens...

As for Pandaman, maybe he is the FINAL Shichibukai! It all fits in! An animal theme and unusual power of teleporting everywhere! Luffy must be tired of beef and sea kings by now, why not Panda meat?
    You must be kidding.

.....................You seriously believe that? So Dragon himself is fighting against the world government, liberating country after countries by himself with nobody's help?

Make no mistake, Revolutionary is an army, Dragon is the head of it. Robin herself stated that when Garp burped out Dragon's full name.
    I never said Dragon did all that stuff himself. :/ All I said was that Revolutionary was Dragon's title, not the name of a group.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

I don't understand what are you saying, what are you saying about Moria having Luffy's abilities or something?
    Here is Moria's speech:" If I have a subordinate of his level, even that bastard Kaidou in the New World wouldn't have beaten me, right!?"

In a normal sense, having Oz as his subordinate would not increase Moria's own combat capabilities whatsoever. Kaidou still would be able to wipe Moria from the face of the earth. So Moria counted Oz as a part of his own strength to off set that balance. He is referring to "me", instead of "us". So Moria is really self-centered.

Think about it.

Nah, pirates in New World are not like that bad guys in the East Blue: they are pirates, yes, but they don't hang around killing people... think about Whitebeard and Shanks... they won't hurt innocent people (well, we don't know about the others, but I suppose they're like WB and S). Since we know that, citizens of New World don't have to be anything special than the rest of the world's citizens...

Are you SURE???

Please allow the possibility of it to exist. Besides, I am pretty certain that people do not referred the second part of the grand line as the "New World" just for the bunch of super powers there. There must be something very fundamentally different about the New World from the first part of the Grand Line.

You must be kidding.
    Yes, I was.
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 08-09-2007 at 10:36 PM.

Maybe there just aren't citizens in the New World. Only a place for islands with pirates and more pirates, or only a few islands with nothing special and a special ocean with some awesome anormal characteristics. Heh, just let's Oda surprise us again

Maybe there just aren't citizens in the New World. Only a place for islands with pirates and more pirates, or only a few islands with nothing special and a special ocean with some awesome anormal characteristics. Heh, just let's Oda surprise us again
    That would be boring >.<

I have a new theory. The island of Elbaf must be in the Grand Line somewhere, right? Could it be in the New World? Perhaps Moria the little giant dude got owned by Kaidou the big giant dude.