• So So

3 30.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    I think Luffy didn't want to use King's haki because it might seem like a hax to him? He wants an adventure not a beat down but now all bets are off. Remember when he did use it he was in a hurry and had to catch up to his friends. He prefers his hands and CoA

Don't know if that means it's intentional or not but according to that incident some people fainted will others did not. I think that it means that Shanks can not control who is in line of fire.

But personally, I think the dragon is hungry. I was just giving out some alternative possibilities to liven the discussion.. this forum seems dead
    Not sure how this relates to what you initially said about Luffy knocking out Momonosuke, nor to what I said in rebuttal. Either way, the One Piece forums are almost always dead...especially when you factor in a two week break, the discussion simply cannot facilitate itself that long.

I think he didn't use it at first because of the reason I stated.. But now that he is out, he will use it because he's mad. I don't know if that answers your rebuttal.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Not sure how this relates to what you initially said about Luffy knocking out Momonosuke, nor to what I said in rebuttal. Either way, the One Piece forums are almost always dead...especially when you factor in a two week break, the discussion simply cannot facilitate itself that long.
    All the good posters are gone now even though the story is good for discussion.

And yeah, Luffy didn't use haki. Momo just got tired. That is all there is to it.

sig made by me

^Yeah... Plus there wasn't much new to talk about for this chapter. I really only put up the Momonosuki fainting thing since It was so dead, and even then, I knew the answer before I posted it. You'd think with Mangashare's sudden jump in active users there would be more discussion. But no, they all have to be spam bots -_-
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I await the day when a single chapter harolds the return of countless posters to discuss the sheer epicness of that one chapter lol

Yeah, we haven't had one of those for a few months, though that is if by countless you mean over 100. Otherwise I believe the last countless posts chapter was the time skip. oh man, did some amazing posts come from that XD.

AWE the good old days......
    but i thought it was a great chapter for sure.
    also is there a chapter this week i can't remember?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No, its on break this week, Oda's probably putting the finishing touches on Film Z.

It's...just soo cold. Even after reading the other two. So empty...a nothingness...the blackest of voids deep within the heart of the spirit......

So while all that's going on, we probably won't get a "people returning from the grave to post" discussion (a la the Obito reveal in Naruto) until Luffy and Co. challenge the World Government at the end. But if there's nothing else to talk about, we could always make baseless predictions about what's next!

Anyone else hoping to see Smoker get defeated, and Luffy have to defeat both Caesar AND Vergo to end the arc? That would certainly switch it up, since we've never seen Luffy have to face two "end bosses" at once; and it would finally provide him a challenge that would test the very limit of his new abilities since the time skip. Cause let's face it: Caesar alone isn't gonna cut it...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

^ I'm thinking the actual end boss of this arc is going to be one of the 2 members of Dofla's crew that have been sent over here. We haven't seen Buffalo yet, so for all we know he could be quite powerful.