0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece 688 Discussion / 689 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/688

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Nice chapter. Oda really knows how to make people root for his characters no matter how minor them are. It's just like the girl from Fisher Tiger's flashback. Last week was action then this week is about emotion.

sig made by me

Its time for Luffy to kick some ass!

I was wondering if this week's chapter would signal a break....damn.

Great chapter. As I predicted Shinokuni is seeping into Biscuits Room and Monet is helplessly lying before it. Everyone is finally getting closer to Caesar's trap. Should be interesting in 2 weeks.

Sanji is good at commanding marines, isn't he? He'd make a good officer hehe

soo what will happen from now on..

Luffy Beating the hell out of Ceasar!
    And Momo looks great hanging around Luffy, Let the new Strawhat discussion begin again haha XD

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

I didn't find that chapter that great. I mean Oda went into detail with a character who we barely know about, and I barely care about. Felt like next to no progress was made. I mean I know Oda gave us this flash back for a reason, but until it's known, it felt like he was trying to stall for time.

Quote Originally Posted by Galkie View Post
    soo what will happen from now on..

Luffy Beating the hell out of Ceasar!
    And Momo looks great hanging around Luffy, Let the new Strawhat discussion begin again haha XD
    Im seeing luffy being petrified by smiley's ability. And try to free himself to defeat Ceasar.
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

Quote Originally Posted by Lhek View Post
    Im seeing luffy being petrified by smiley's ability. And try to free himself to defeat Ceasar.
    Thats an theory i didnt thought of, or read about it. It would be an surprise if it happens though.
    You'll never know with Oda.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    I didn't find that chapter that great. I mean Oda went into detail with a character who we barely know about, and I barely care about. Felt like next to no progress was made. I mean I know Oda gave us this flash back for a reason, but until it's known, it felt like he was trying to stall for time.
    Are you nuts?! We just saw a child selflessly swallow a TON of poison to save her friends from their own deaths, and you thought it was a waste of time?! Bullocks, sir! You are too picky.

But no, the flashback was probably not meant to do much more than show us why Mocha was the only one who is still sane, and was putting herself in so much danger to keep the drugs away from the other kids. Also, why Chopper feels so guilty now. It was bad enough that he felt responsible for something COMPLETELY out of his control (that they didn't find the kids sooner than now). Now that he--a doctor--is pretty much responsible for the (likely) death of little girl, he's gonna lose his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhek View Post
    Holy crap that would be awesome! That plays right into Luffy's tendency to stumble himself into traps (getting tricked by Moria's shadow in the woods, getting a massive ball of gold attached to his hand, getting himself stuck in the concrete against Arlong). And since he's immune to poison, seeing a wax version of Luffy punching Caesar in his shit would be ripe for comedy gold!

I wonder if Mocha will make it. She deserves to go home :-(

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.