0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece 683 Discussion / 684 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/683

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Law has no chance as long as Vergo holds his heart. Now we will be able to gauge how strong Vergo truly is versus Smoker. Luffy is still being clumsy means the situation is not that bad yet.

Law's hat fell off, Maybe Luffy will catch it and bring it back to Law or a slight chance that his crew will bet it. I'm a little impressed on how Law still being able to put a smile on his face even though the odds are against him. Well that's the old Law anyway.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Law has no chance as long as Vergo holds his heart. Now we will be able to gauge how strong Vergo truly is versus Smoker. Luffy is still being clumsy means the situation is not that bad yet.

Law's hat fell off, Maybe Luffy will catch it and bring it back to Law or a slight chance that his crew will bet it. I'm a little impressed on how Law still being able to put a smile on his face even though the odds are against him. Well that's the old Law anyway.

Yeah law pretty much prepared for everything but not the arival of the SH's and Vergo.
    I'm must be honest to say i don't like the way oda is always somehow putting luffy in disadvantage positions
    this also goes for law.
    law has been beaten twice by vergo now.
    though he already beated smoker
    But luffy, he was token by suprise by CC and then failed again a second time.
    now again monet seemd to get the advantage
    but i'm glad oda stated that monet won't be able to defeat luffy.
    eather way it still pisses me of now luffy is hold back/delaid once again

Seems monet also never betrayed donfla
    who will be her next oppenent. if it's zorro i'm gonna be real pissed of if he doesn't finish her emmidiatly
    though i think CC will also will join monet there
    Last edited by athary; 10-02-2012 at 12:58 PM.

Good chapter.Cant wait to see Smoker vs Vergo.

Finally smoker vs vergo
    To be honest i expect Vergo to win this fight. Luffy is gonna but in and kick his ass (at least luffy will be able to defeat someone)
    though he (vergo) has taken some damage but he never really used his strenght even against sanji he barely moved

(sry this part was supposed to be part of my previous post)

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    Yeah law pretty much prepared for everything but not the arival of the SH's and Vergo.
    I'm must be honest to say i don't like the way oda is always somehow putting luffy in disadvantage positions
    this also goes for law.
    law has been beaten twice by vergo now.
    though he already beated smoker
    But luffy, he was token by suprise by CC and then failed again a second time.
    now again monet seemd to get the advantage
    but i'm glad oda stated that monet won't be able to defeat luffy.
    eather way it still pisses me of now luffy is hold back/delaid once again

Seems monet also never betrayed donfla
    who will be her next oppenent. if it's zorro i'm gonna be real pissed of if he doesn't finish her emmidiatly
    though i think CC will also will join monet there

About monomuske i'm starting to think he ate mythical zoan DF. rather then beeing transformed by CC
    Simple, because Luffy is just above the competition right now so Oda has to dumb him down to get the story working. This has always been a normal occurrence for him like the way he got stuck on the ground during the Arlong fight. Luffy would fool around if the opponent is not threatening enough for him. Heck he even made stupid moves during the Enel fight just simply because Enel couldn't hurt him with his lightning. But if the opponents are really strong he always take everything seriously like the Croc and Lucci fight.

And why are you quoting yourself?

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Simple, because Luffy is just above the competition right now so Oda has to dumb him down to get the story working. This has always been a normal occurrence for him like the way he got stuck on the ground during the Arlong fight. Luffy would fool around if the opponent is not threatening enough for him. Heck he even made stupid moves during the Enel fight just simply because Enel couldn't hurt him with his lightning. But if the opponents are really strong he always take everything seriously like the Croc and Lucci fight.

And why are you quoting yourself?
    Ow sry about that must be fixed now
    i wanted to add some to my first post but somehow (plse don't ask me how ) i ended up quoting myself

so, Law>Smoker>Vergo
    means that, Law can beat smoker but cannot defeat vergo & smoker cannot beat Law but will beat Vergo.

law can't beat vergo cause vergo got his heart, so stop trying to compare smoker, law and vergo.
    Not surprised at luffy being dweeby again & I'm interested in how the situation with the children will be resolved...
    To bad zoro isn't doing anything significant atm, but that will prlly change when Dofla's men arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by rOronOa zOro View Post
    so, Law>Smoker>Vergo
    means that, Law can beat smoker but cannot defeat vergo & smoker cannot beat Law but will beat Vergo.
    Horrible logic you got there. Ever heard of a game called Rock, Paper, Scissors?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!