• Okay

4 18.18%
  • Bad

2 9.09%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    i'm not sure, but i've been thinking that oro might get on madara's side after he does whatever he's doing with sasuke...oro always has something under his sleeve.
    I'm pretty certain it's the Opposite. One thing about Oro is that (as he stated a long while back), he doesn't like to tell lies. I am sure he meant what he said when he said he had no interest in this war.

Also of note. Let's not forget how Madara was grabbing the back of his neck and we were speculating that he might have had a curse mark on him. I would not at all be surprised if there is indeed a curse mark on Madara and if the curse mark is instrumental indefeating Edo Madara, or at least forcing him to retreat back to the pure world.
    Last edited by paulbee; 11-12-2012 at 07:32 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Wonder what is happening with Gedo Mazo? Also, wonder if Tsunade will have to use shiki fuujin to take down Madara. It would suit him, because he would never be able to escape simply because he would be fighting nonstop with all the hokages. He'd get owned everyday.

It would be highly doubtful that Tsunade could or would use the "Dead Demon Consuming Seal", because although its a forbidden jutsu, and by no means really "forbidden" like many others that we have "seen", but because it isn't her type of ninjutsu.

Also Siki Fujin was Minato's technique, Sarutobi Hiruzen only learn it from Minato because he also didn't know it, and that was some (many) years after the Sannin's apprenticeship.

I could see Obito / Kakashi warping Madara into Kamui's dimension, then destroying both of their eyes to trap him there. Madara wanted to drag everyone into his eyes' "dream world" and live their forever... perhaps a fitting end would be for him to be dragged into a world of nothing, where he can stay forever.

Of course, knowing Madara and the nature of the Rinnegan, I'd be scared he could simply teleport himself back by copying the technique.

Still think there's a bit of foreshadowing based on how Obito said that his eyes are strongest when working with Kakashi, and I believe it's just a matter of time before Talk no Jutsu switches Obito to the Good Guys.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    i was thinking it would be cool to see obito and kakashi fuse in one just like in dragonball....it would be cool...Kakobito...
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Majere View Post
    It would be highly doubtful that Tsunade could or would use the "Dead Demon Consuming Seal", because although its a forbidden jutsu, and by no means really "forbidden" like many others that we have "seen", but because it isn't her type of ninjutsu.

Also Siki Fujin was Minato's technique, Sarutobi Hiruzen only learn it from Minato because he also didn't know it, and that was some (many) years after the Sannin's apprenticeship.

The jutsu actually belonged to the Uzamaki clan as Kushina taught it to Minato. An interesting question would be how did Kushina learn it if she was just a kid when she came to the Leaf? Did she come to the Leaf with some secret scrolls left by her elders?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I could see Obito / Kakashi warping Madara into Kamui's dimension, then destroying both of their eyes to trap him there. Madara wanted to drag everyone into his eyes' "dream world" and live their forever... perhaps a fitting end would be for him to be dragged into a world of nothing, where he can stay forever.

Still think there's a bit of foreshadowing based on how Obito said that his eyes are strongest when working with Kakashi, and I believe it's just a matter of time before Talk no Jutsu switches Obito to the Good Guys.
    That'd be one hell of a scenario to see in action!

There's nothing the Shinobi force can really do against Madara. If Sasuke/Oro show up on the battlefield, Sasuke might decide to help Naruto and company against Madara - just so he can settle things with Naruto after (kinda like Goku/Vegeta saving each other for 'later').

Madara alone with unlimited Chakra and inability to die, with his Ultimate Susanoo is truly bad enough, now He has Mokuton and Hashirama's Life force with his Hax wooden Dragon and Forests, etc, then on top of that he has the full (?) SO6P powers (almost full?).

So Naruto with Kurama will not be able to keep up. First, Kurama is at half his original strength due to Yondaime's seal, secondly Kurama is a living being that can be hurt, and can run short of Chakra, even though we don't know how deep his chakra pool really extends. The fact is that Much as the Eight Tails has been rendered nearly useless now, Kurama can be pushed to that point too, given enough punishment from Madara.

We have all been waiting for SageKurama mode boost, but will even that be enough? I think not. Sage Kurama will lead to a temporary stalemate. Madara will not be defeated until Naruto somehow also becomes a SO6P.

However, I feel that Sasuke with SageNaruto-Kurama joining forces, can push back Madara, but maybe not kill/destroy him.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

If Madara isn't trapped by Obito/Kakashi's Kamui, I believe he'll lose due to his power being stripped from him (somehow).

Perhaps Naruto's "Life Force Powers" could cause Madara to lose control of his Mokuton, somehow forcing Kabuto/Orochimaru's enhancements out of Madara's body (and perhaps reverting even Edo Madara to his Old Man form, thus weakening him).

Perhaps, if Madara rubbing his neck WAS foreshadowing for a Cursed Seal failsafe placed by Oro/Kabuto, then Sasuke/Oro's storyline will prove instrumental in defeating Madara. OR, since we know the Cursed Seal responds to Natural Energy, perhaps Naruto's Sage Mode could affect it (say, if Madara tried to absorb some of his chakra). I don't view the Sage Mode theory as likely, because we've already seen a Rinnegan user defeated by absorbing Sage Chakra, and it would seem lackluster. Of course, any of the Cursed Seal theories assume that activating the Cursed Seal would be BAD for Madara, and not simply another power-up.

I find it highly unlikely that Madara will be Sealed, since none of the relevant characters specialize in Sealing Jutsu.

I believe Naruto's "Nine Names" could grant him a trump card against the Juubi (converting it to his side, perhaps), but I don't know if this will be necessary with the other possibilities (such as Obito changing sides to shift the power balance). Personally, I think the Kamui scenario is what'll happen.

The wood dragon, naruto can recall karuma before the mokuton is able to suck more chakra. When hashirama used the wood dragon vs madara, madara was not a jinchuuriki so karuma was fixed to that space with nobody or nowhere to be called to.

As for madara being so damn fearsome and seemingly unbeatable, the proper sealing technique would wipe him out instantly. Kakashi does know evil suppression and depending on obito's future leanings; could be a tool to stage for a more powerful technique (if obito contributes).

We learned from minato vs tobi that speed was the main factor in inflicting the contract break on tobi to free karuma. Naruto has the speed to touch madara and get away before he himself is harmed.

It's funny how karuma mode caused yamato's mokuton to flourish but madara's mokuton dragon has different results!

Last page was naruto giving kakashi 9tails chakra to heal him, right? In that case we can enter round 3 with fresh combatants.

Seeing bee/8tails widdling thumbs past few chapters has been almost as disappointing as not having rin's death properly explained! The mazou is gone and there no other giant life forms besides what is created by jutsu (wood dragon). I suppose it's because the risk of capture is too great and. At least one beast will need to escape if the other is captured but such a defensive posture at this point is ridiculous!

I have a feeling the "human who knows everything / progenitor " will offer orochimaru or sasuke the answer or sealing technique necessary to remove madara and that's IF kabuto doesn't know it already and there is no curse mark on madara.

Otherwise, the obito kakashi reunification will fulfill in a new way the eyes reaching their true potential and will be a powerful thing to defeat madara. I like the idea that someone said of kakashi and obito teleporting madara to the moon. The obito coming to his senses and joining kakashi is foreshadow to naruto and sasuke? I didn't really expect much parallel of kakashi/obito to the sons of the 6 paths but from looking again it's all there.

Obito's words past couple chapters are the express antithesis of itachi's words to kabuto before izanami took over. Obito abhors relying and being relied upon but itachi explains that knowing when to rely on others is true strength! Obito just needs to figure that out! Kakashi and obito will rely on each other to reach their full strength and i suppose naruto and sasuke will do the same to a much more powerful result.
    It makes you wonder what it would have been like if madara and hashirama had that relationship of harmony and reliance! Would be epic

Edit: just caught what paulbee mentioned, something significant about kakashi's leg wound given it was stressed in two separate panels. Clearly it's meant to mean something other than kakashi is badly hurt, he can still stand but what will the spilled blood mean?

Kakashi, supposedly on the levels of minato and shikimaru when it comes to battle intelligence and tactics. He is one to thrive with analyzation but... that earth wall to block the shurikin? How could he not expect obito to slip through? It either means it reflects kakashi's level of exhaustion and can't kamui the shurokin away nor Dodge normally nor react as well as normal. Or, it means that kakashi is already setting up a technique and being vulnerable is what allows for opportunities to be taken. It also uses his spilled blood? Kakashi is marking the battlefield with his blood so scent? His tracking dogs or kiba? A new summon using a warrior dog?

Talk no jutsu already working, kakashi talks to obito and obito's expression changed with the look of regret and contemplation before resorting to the same old mantra everybody has heard enough of. Obito is changing his heart!

Kakashi made a face of realization just before his chest is slashed. Was it seeing something subtle yet important or was it expectation of the incoming attack?

What's with the black chain that connects to madara's fan? Obito still has it dangling from his body yet he gave the fan to madara, it's always with the fan! Is it black rod stuff that connects to the body for chakra link?
    Last edited by knife eater; 11-13-2012 at 07:02 AM.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.