8 36.36%
  • Okay

4 18.18%
  • Bad

2 9.09%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I think, that right now kakashi needs his chakra restored to his max for them to have a chance against obito. They need Kakashi's sharingan.
    Samehada COULD play a big role in this. If bee gives the sword some of his chakra and orders it to restock kakashi's supplies, our sensei will still be able to put up a great fight don't ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    I think, that right now kakashi needs his chakra restored to his max for them to have a chance against obito. They need Kakashi's sharingan.
    Samehada COULD play a big role in this. If bee gives the sword some of his chakra and orders it to restock kakashi's supplies, our sensei will still be able to put up a great fight don't ya think?
    There are other possibilities, like the Spiral Zetsu actually aiding Kakashi to return Obito to what he was once (although he is probably going to met Sasuke soon ?). It was already shown that they can absorb and share chakra. Then we have Samahada and Naruto that wouldn't mind if one of his clones were to be absorbed... I think :p. Some pills and drags. Kakashi's kekkei genkai being awakened. The connection between eyes making Kakashi's eye to naturally draw out chakra form Obito. You never know, but you should rather be prepared for the safest possibility, which means nothing... in some mangas it really make it look a little stupid when a character is about to die from exhaustion for about 10 or more chapters straight, unless the action of those take place in seconds, or those are flashbacks.

What's the point of showing and mentioning it, when it is later ignored anyway ? Sure, I know that they want to show their will power, but human body isn't even half as forgiving as they present it here. You can proceed beyond it's limits, but it's more in a form of short boost, rather than then going hours after going beyond their limits (battle wise that is, because you can actually go for hours after going beyond your limits, but you are in a pitiful state, completely unfit for battle then ;P).

After reading this chapter I have a question. Does Naruto battle with Madara downplay the hype of the Naruto vs Sasuke fight?

The reason I ask is because right now he is doing ok against an Immortal Madara that has perfected his EMS and has the 1st Hokage jutsu's. IMO fighting Sasuke seems like a downgrade unless he gets a SUPER power up!
    "RESPECT"

Quote Originally Posted by MOTS View Post
    After reading this chapter I have a question. Does Naruto battle with Madara downplay the hype of the Naruto vs Sasuke fight?

The reason I ask is because right now he is doing ok against an Immortal Madara that has perfected his EMS and has the 1st Hokage jutsu's. IMO fighting Sasuke seems like a downgrade unless he gets a SUPER power up!
    It's difficult to see the need for a Sasuke vs Naruto fight right now, First Sasuke seems to be less Rabid, and secondly it is hard to see how Sasuke can top Madara as you have said MOTS.

When I re-read the Chapter, I notice that Kishi has drawn many paenls focused on Kakashi's Left leg. He is losing blood from there and Kishi has focused on it over and over again, I do wonder why he's been focusing on it that much.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    It's difficult to see the need for a Sasuke vs Naruto fight right now, First Sasuke seems to be less Rabid, and secondly it is hard to see how Sasuke can top Madara as you have said MOTS.

When I re-read the Chapter, I notice that Kishi has drawn many paenls focused on Kakashi's Left leg. He is losing blood from there and Kishi has focused on it over and over again, I do wonder why he's been focusing on it that much.
    Since Tsunade is out of the picture right now. I think his injured leg is for Sakura to heal after Sasuke comes and save Kakashi. I think we are going to see a team 7 renunion soon! You are right Paulbee, Sasuke is less rabid and the reason I think he will join the battle is Kishi had him questioning his revenge. Some revelations are about to come into play and Madara is going to be a big part of it.
    "RESPECT"

Obito still stay in his hatred such as sasuke, that's so self-fish... Why they can not release the past package and have a new life? he think he will be hero, be a former, but sometimes I think it is just a day-dream.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    i just hope kakashi doesn't die....i think he needs to be healed to be able to fight obito.... perhaps soon we will know what really happened with rin
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

The more I re-read this chapter, the more I love it. Easily the best chapter in months!

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    i'm not sure, but i've been thinking that oro might get on madara's side after he does whatever he's doing with sasuke...oro always has something under his sleeve.
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!