• Okay

4 18.18%
  • Bad

2 9.09%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Yeah, what's with that? Did Naruto escape by getting out of Kurama Mode and being smaller in sized, thus escaping from the huge wooden dragon?

1) I half expected Naruto to enter Sage mode when he was being immobilized by the wooden dragon. We are yet to see Kurama run low on Chakra, and Kishi has been all over the place on telling us how much Chakra Kurama actually has. He's gone from saying inexhaustible, to saying Kurama's Chakra is from the Hatred and Animosity of humanity, to say Kurama just has the most chakra of the tailed beasts.

2) One has to wonder how tailed beasts replenish their Chakra, since they don't actually eat food like humans do. It could be that they absorb ambient Natural Energy and Convert this to Chakra.

3) Somehow I think that the solution to Sage Mode while moving is for Kurama to absorb the excess Natural Energy that would have turned Naruto to stone. If this is true Naruto and Kurama together should have access to nearly unlimited Natural Energy and Chakra.
    Yeah that's what I thought had happened. Because as the wood dragon was absorbing the kyuubi chakra and causing it to break down Naruto did the kage bunshin hand seal and then next thing we see is he's in 2 different locations saving Bee and Kakashi, so I assumed that he used his hyper speed to move to those locations in the blink of an eye. Strange though that Madara didn't block such actions as he does have the strongest eyes of anyone in the Narutoverse. If Naruto is able to move faster than even his eyes can follow then perhaps he could find ways to use multi kage bunshins to attack on mass. That said I would rather see this being used as the opportunity to combine sage mode and super kyuubi chakra mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It's not chakra, so Madara couldn't suck it.

I know what you meant,but still, so many jokes so little time. lol

Yeah, thanks. I especially think that Tailed beasts can consume/absorb all the Natural energy you throw at them, and being that they are fundamentally made of Chakra, it might be impossible for them to turn into stone.

Don't know if you read Fairytail, but the analogy would be how a Fairytail Mage absorbs eterno from the ambient surroundings and stores it in their "container" and convert it to magi power.

So they can basically be like a Quincy? That's a pretty cool thought. I was wondering about something similar but I never thought about the whole absorbing Natural Energy that's thrown at them. That's pretty Badass if you ask me.

I think its time for the Evening Dragon....!

Also I don't know if even everyone teamed up together could take Madara down, after all hes an immortal who escaped Edo Tensei and repairs instantly and has limitless chakra... I think they might need to either seal him in the moon himself or figure out a way to cut the tie to Edo Tensei.

Exciting chapter! But I do really hope Bee steps up his game and starts acting like the 8-tails already... Naruto is only 1 more tail and already is helping everyone out lol
    A pie in the sky?

I don't know what's with Bee now. At the start of Tobi vs the jinchuuriki fight it was Naruto looking a great big fool with Bee having to bail him out (along with Kakashi and Gai) but since Bee went full Bijuu he just became more and more useless. I mean ok an octo-bull don't got legs but it's like since he got horn-snapped by the 5 tails he's been rooted to the spot such that Naruto is having to bail him out. It's as if his ability to attack has been cut to nearly zero which is a shame considering the extent to which he owned team hawk in his first appearance, but I guess Naruto's growth wouldn't be as clear if Bee was kicking just as much ass beside him.

Bee is mostly acting like a fortress, which the good guys can retreat to. His powers in his human form aren't that useful in this fight, although his lightning pencils could be useful for forcing Obito to warp. I wonder what the extent of Bee's injuries are at this point... is he still bleeding from the chest?

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Bee is mostly acting like a fortress, which the good guys can retreat to. His powers in his human form aren't that useful in this fight, although his lightning pencils could be useful for forcing Obito to warp. I wonder what the extent of Bee's injuries are at this point... is he still bleeding from the chest?
    LOL, Kishi's really turned Bee into a Tree. Right now he's just a Target Practice for Tobi or Madara. Even if he has a wound Famous, Bee has aSentient Sword that has the ability to absorb Chakra and Heal it's injured master, or Maybe Kishi forgot about Samaheda?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

LOL, Kishi's really turned Bee into a Tree. Right now he's just a Target Practice for Tobi or Madara. Even if he has a wound Famous, Bee has aSentient Sword that has the ability to absorb Chakra and Heal it's injured master, or Maybe Kishi forgot about Samaheda?
    Yeah... if Bee didn't use Samehada while fighting 6 Jinchuuriki when he knew from first-hand experience that it was the perfect counter to Jinchuuriki, clearly Bee isn't willing to ever rely on that sword, or at least Kishi doesn't want to give him a moment that would let Samehada shine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Yeah... if Bee didn't use Samehada while fighting 6 Jinchuuriki when he knew from first-hand experience that it was the perfect counter to Jinchuuriki, clearly Bee isn't willing to ever rely on that sword, or at least Kishi doesn't want to give him a moment that would let Samehada shine.
    Hm ? Wouldn't Kakashi actually benefit from it much more ? Maybe Kishi is just letting it slide until a more intelligent character, that needs it more, gets it somewhat randomly, but obviously necessarily... with Samehada, Kakashi could have a nice shot at owning Obito and actually he would become pretty Kage Level with it ... especially if he could fuse with it and combine the water dome with his lightning skills... not gonna happen though :p, since Naruto already joined their duel.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Hm ? Wouldn't Kakashi actually benefit from it much more ? Maybe Kishi is just letting it slide until a more intelligent character, that needs it more, gets it somewhat randomly, but obviously necessarily... with Samehada, Kakashi could have a nice shot at owning Obito and actually he would become pretty Kage Level with it ... especially if he could fuse with it and combine the water dome with his lightning skills... not gonna happen though :p, since Naruto already joined their duel.
    Won't surprise me if Kishi flat out gets rid of Samaheda completely. If he does it would be another instance where a Character an element is built up to seeming nearly invincibility by a Mangaka for a few chapters, only to be relegated to ordinary or just one of the guys in later chapters.

And Zero, I agree completely that Kakashi could use a sword like Samaheda, or a Forehead crystal like Tsunade has.

I suppose Samaheda shine brighter in the hands of a villain who doesn't care whose chakra he steals.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !