Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    If, or when, Naruto finds out more about Madara and his role as the real leader of Akatsuki I'm guessing Mr. Kyuubi will tell or hint something to him (Naruto). Whatever that leads to.

Anyhow, Naruto needs to do something so he can fuse with Pa without any interruption so some talk with the Kyuubi might be in order. That's the most likely scenario imo

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    After hurting Sakura NARUTO WILL NOT USE THE 9 TAILS AGAIN!! A lot of you guys are still stuck in that "Kyubbi chakra for the win" mentality for Naruto. He's gonna be just fine without it.

maybe he can learn it from killer-bee

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    After hurting Sakura NARUTO WILL NOT USE THE 9 TAILS AGAIN!! A lot of you guys are still stuck in that "Kyubbi chakra for the win" mentality for Naruto. He's gonna be just fine without it.
    Maybe, maybe not.

It's just that we think Kishimoto is going to make the Kyubbi remain a part of Naruto's life and success. Although there is no definitive evidence, it just seems that this has been Kishi's plan for Naruto all along.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

No. Some guys are stuck with that we are introduced to the Kyuubi a few times, and all of a sudden the whole Kyuubi and Naruto is thrown in the bin just because a stupid girl with a huge forehead ran right into a FREAKING GLOWING RED MONSTER.

Sorry. Sakura failed really hard there.

And Naruto will learn to control and use the Kyuubi. Thus he will become the most powerful ninja the world has ever seen. And then the Kyuubi will die with Naruto when Naruto dies of old age.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

but how can he do senjutsu without kyubbis help?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregge View Post
    No. Some guys are stuck with that we are introduced to the Kyuubi a few times, and all of a sudden the whole Kyuubi and Naruto is thrown in the bin just because a stupid girl with a huge forehead ran right into a FREAKING GLOWING RED MONSTER.

Sorry. Sakura failed really hard there.

And Naruto will learn to control and use the Kyuubi. Thus he will become the most powerful ninja the world has ever seen. And then the Kyuubi will die with Naruto when Naruto dies of old age.
    Unless ino's slutty ass bites naruto and gives him aids..lol

Overall I think Fukusaku is a good mentor for Naruto because he takes more chances then Kakashi,Jiraiya,Yamato was maybe he is going to be more willing to work with the 9 Tails in Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by ClaSSiiK Xx View Post
    Overall I think Fukusaku is a good mentor for Naruto because he takes more chances then Kakashi,Jiraiya,Yamato was maybe he is going to be more willing to work with the 9 Tails in Naruto
    To be honest. Kakashi has only showed once that he cared about Naruto's development for real, more then "oh, I am his sensei after all". And that was when he learned wind-manipulation. He only showed interest in teaching Naruto during the time when Naruto showed that he is, in fact, a very promising young shinobi.

Other than that, Kakashi just stood right behind Orochimaru in the line to give Sasuke a handjob.

Jiraiya took chances. He released the seal, he wanted Naruto to use the fox. Controling it, understand its powers.

Yamato is just too stupid to understand what a gift the Kyuubi is. "You shouldn't use it" my ass. If Jiraiya would've heard that he would've summoned his own personal bitch-slapping toad.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Good point