Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto's New Bond

I want to try to make this short and simple Naruto needs to make a bond with the 9 tails. In ways as we saw the Killer Bee make close relations to his 8 tailed ox because of that he was able to fight at fast past with no trouble till the fight was over.Also he was able to make "GOOD PLAINS" to figure out to get through difficult situations. Now I want you guys or females to figure to make an observation of how Naruto is going progress with the 9 Tailed Fox.

an example of Bee's bonds
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/419/15/

I believe that the first thing they need to do is talk to each other. Then when Naruto goes off all pissed at the Kyuubi to fight Pein Kyuubi will concede to him and from there they'll form a begrudged freindship.

Beer and Music
    i can see it happen, after all..naruto "has a special power"..am i right?^^

Quote Originally Posted by loyal_to_darkness View Post
    i can see it happen, after all..naruto "has a special power"..am i right?^^
    yes you're right it' called

are you being sarcastic? what special power? I thought his only trump card was the kyubi and even that went down the drain. Replaced with overwhelming chakra theory.

Beer and Music
    no not that! nor being sarcastic, im talking about what kakashi had said back when they were going to sunakagure, that naruto had a special power that can change anyone..not anyone human..but nayone..so therefore that is why i can see a bond between naruto n kyuubi happen later on

Quote Originally Posted by loyal_to_darkness View Post
    no not that! nor being sarcastic, im talking about what kakashi had said back when they were going to sunakagure, that naruto had a special power that can change anyone..not anyone human..but nayone..so therefore that is why i can see a bond between naruto n kyuubi happen later on
    II know. I was the one being sarcastc, you're talking about his ability to make friends of anyone and that's exactly why he'll be able to be friends with the Kyuubi.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Never will happen. The 9 Tails is Naruto's biggest nemesis and the cause of most of his pain. I see the Manga ending with Naruto defeating the 9 Tails and surpassing Minato.

In other news I think Naruto will learn to make the chakra crystal around his neck respond to his chakra to suppress the 9 Tails and preform fusion for sage mode.

If kyubi was innocent that day when it attacked and was sealed away, then its ok (to this, Madara or Danzou, one of them, or both, had to be involved).

But if kyubi was only a rampaging beast in berserk mode, then Naruto wont befriend it, never...!!

"NO" sounds better.