• Sauske

36 56.25%
  • Madara

17 26.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by loyal_to_darkness View Post
    Oooooh ok^^ that's understandable, hmm..if u can change the name to only..overrated characters, then ill make a thread called underrated characters^^
    cool you can make the thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    Everyone listed (besides Sasuke) is/was a highly ranked ninja with well known reputations:

-Kakashi: Copy ninja Kakashi, known by everyone
    -Orochimaru: Legendary Sannin
    -Sarutobi: Known as the professor due to his vast knowledge of jutsus
    -Minato: The yellow flash. Most were told to run when they saw him
    -Jiraiya: Legendary Sannin
    -Itachi: Enough said
    -Sasori: Only one who made human puppets. Took down the strongest Kazekage.
    -Pain: He's called god for crying out loud
    -Madara: Been around since forever.

How can any of these characters be overrated when their reputations exceed them?

Personally I think Shino's highly underrated.
    Umm... that's exactly what's overrated is: When your reputation's much better than you really are.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Umm... that's exactly what's overrated is: When your reputation's much better than you really are.
    My mistake, I meant to say 'precede', not 'exceed'.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    No Oro has never won a fight. Sarutobi and the Kazakage both are alive.
    *sigh*

Learn to read. "Beyond dispute".

The jutsu Sarutobi cast meant he was dead before Orochimaru stabbed him. And I don't remember seeing the fight with the Kazekage actually printed in the manga. His death was referred to yes. We saw his corpse, yes. But no battle between him and Michael Jack... I mean Orochimaru.

Funny how once again you're the only one disputing someone else's opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    Shino is underrated, Madara is overrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by loyal_to_darkness View Post
    well ill give an underrated character since I doubt anyone did..lol

Shino aburame, he's badass and cool^^
    Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post

Personally I think Shino's highly underrated.
    Im with you guys I think Shino has great potential. I still want to understand how Madara got away....but Shino is that dude!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by colas View Post
    hate to tell you but i think kimmimaro killed the kazekage and pretty sure that the 1st and 2nd hokage did most of the work on the 3rd and then the death god finished the job
    i think pain is overated, hes called god but not many gods get 3 of their 6 bodies killed by one man
    Excellent point. One Human took out three of "gods" bodies. Doesnt seem exactly godly

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    *sigh*

Learn to read. "Beyond dispute".

The jutsu Sarutobi cast meant he was dead before Orochimaru stabbed him. And I don't remember seeing the fight with the Kazekage actually printed in the manga. His death was referred to yes. We saw his corpse, yes. But no battle between him and Michael Jack... I mean Orochimaru.

Funny how once again you're the only one disputing someone else's opinion.
    hahahahahaha.... Michael Jack

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Thank you for agreeing OrochiKakaRiya.

Shino is definitely highly underrated. He beat Kankuro with ease and had him going from the start of their fight. That was during the chuunin exams. Also I'm not positive about this, but I think Shino was already a chuunin before the exam, because when he began to battle Kankuro, he siad that he was a chuunin of the hidden leaf and he will never underestimate his opponent and he will fight to his full potential against anyone. That could have happened in a dream of mine but I'm sure it is fact. Anyways that being said, Shino was only participating in the chuunin exam to let his other team members, Hinata and Kiba, have a chance at climbing the ranks from Genin.

Another character that seems to be taken lightly by some here at MS, is Danzou. Think about this for a minute. He competed with Sarutobi for the position of Hokage in their time. That would mean that Danzou was amung the strongest of shinobis' in the hidden leaf. We all know how strong Saru was even at his old retired age. Saru would have been sitting on his butt for most of his time being a Hokage. On the other hand, Danzou would have been underground training ANBU ROOT during that whole time. So Danzou most likely picked up additional skills while Saru was vegatating in his throne.

Smurf Warrior-King Just Let Me Die's Avatar
    sasuke is seriously overrated. let us take a moment to look at his major fights.
    *SPOILER ALERT*

1)orochimaru- he was half dead as it was...i dont think sasuke would have been able kill to orochimaru. but at the same time i dont think orochimaru would be able to get past sasukes sharingan...stalemate between them.

2)deidara- good fight sasuke getting owned...saved by a snake summon, would have got ass kicked.

3)itachi- let him win "he wanted to be killed by you"...also itachi had been taking medicine to prolonge his life so that he would be able to fight and die in front of sasuke

4)killer bee (8-tails)- saved by karin (blood suck moment) AND saved buy juugo (CS grafting) (spelling on juugo?)

overall sasuke is very lucky.

Sasuke is both overrated and underrated it all depends who you are talking to .
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Banned
    Naruto
    Sasuke
    Kisame
    Zetsu!