Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Exactly, she has the best leadership qualities but she couldn't get an S in Leadership. Even Clare got an s in like sensing yoki. Also I would think Miria is stronger in mental capabilities except mayb Jeane. but that's not reflected. And somehow Miata got like an A in almost everything. It kind of makes all the ratings distorted. No way is Miata an A in leadership sucking her surrogate moms(Clarice) all the time.

Not necessaryily doubting or judging, but, where did you get this from? and who did they get it from? Was it like the mangaka?

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Quote Originally Posted by luffyJ MCbankaiz View Post
    Exactly, she has the best leadership qualities but she couldn't get an S in Leadership. Even Clare got an s in like sensing yoki. Also I would think Miria is stronger in mental capabilities except mayb Jeane. but that's not reflected. And somehow Miata got like an A in almost everything. It kind of makes all the ratings distorted. No way is Miata an A in leadership sucking her surrogate moms(Clarice) all the time.

Not necessaryily doubting or judging, but, where did you get this from? and who did they get it from? Was it like the mangaka?
    miata got A+ in strength speed and yoki but an E in sense, leadership and mental...

@Freakshow the thing is miria's stats seem a lil low. like I said if that is Miria after the 7 years when they supposedly got a lot stronger than most of Claymore's suck..... or at least is the image I got from viewing the stats specially when you look at Clare's...

And I would say EX is the greatest ranking since Priscilla is supposed to have an unimaginable yoki. It's like the S of regular Claymore's since none of them has an S+ but some have A+ so it seems only a few Awakened Beings have SSS+ and only one has EX (I'm not saying the stats correspond to the same strength but to the same positions)

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Sorry,totally my fault. Read it wrong. Thought E was like some measurement greater than S. I apologize to Freakshow as well.
    What does E mean, any way? Non-existent?

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    it's letter rank. Here:

A > B > C > D > E

and S is usually Special, even greater than A, like perfect or so.
    so E is the worst and S the best

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Only warrior Ive noticed to have S in their ranks is Teresa.
    .. Pretty much agreed with Draciel. Though I'm not disappointed by Miria's stats considering her very fast promotions from somewhere 15\10 to single digit.
    I would guess her currant rank would be at least around 3\ - +

Quote Originally Posted by luffyJ MCbankaiz View Post
    The Databook were directly from the Author of Claymore (Yagi)
    Nothing there was added by readers\fans.

@Freakshow, first thanks for compiling the stats. Much appreciated.

Do the stat's under Claire's generation and the new stats reflect new and old? Cuz, Claire's stats improve like crazy but Miria's and the others stay the same and that's disappointing

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Yes I was also confused by that. I will recheck and see if anything was said about it...