Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks for the data

The abyssal ones are on another level but they're all scared of Priscilla, she's actually the most powerful abyssal one, right?. Odd that the author wouldn't measure them and actually show Priscilla. She's probably much more powerful than that.....

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    She's not abyssal.. She's an Awakened being with the greatest potential so far.
    They become abyss only when they were #1 as claymores. Like Riful and Isley. XD

'The most powerful' is arguable since she is partly psychically handicapped.

Quote Originally Posted by jamr79 View Post
    The abyssal ones are on another level but they're all scared of Priscilla, she's actually the most powerful abyssal one, right?. Odd that the author wouldn't measure them and actually show Priscilla. She's probably much more powerful than that.....
    priscilla isnt abyssal one she was number 2 when she awaken but i agreed she have some serious power

edit Freakshow say it before me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Thanks Freakshow, much appreciated for the Stats

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Thanks freakshow, Ive always wonder what the girls were at after their training. I am a little dissapointed in Miria too, I would have thought she was on par with Claire a little, and I kinda thought the others surpassed claire in specific fields too, like strength or intelligence etc. but it seems like Claire is just better than everyone o_O...
    A pie in the sky?

Where did you get the data Freakshow?

Thanks for all the info. But I must say that I think Phantom Miria is a little underrated. Or maybe Claire is just overrated. At this point in the story they should be about equal. Didn't they have anything about the abysmal ones in the data book? They had priscilla, so they should have had the other 3.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

LOL so is SSS+ the highest or is it EX? I'm guessing there's an EX+ too...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    How is Miria underrated? She has two A's (A\A) .. I don't get it. She's also said to be, best warrior in a team..

shadowfox87@ Lol... I think SSS is the highest shown so far..

Spoiler!

Tha Ama@ From The DB obviously XD Mt friend bought it on net, and translated it and I printed it for you guys XD