Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I think he's talking about the ability to control Bijuu, if that{s so then you're saying that Yamato and the First's ability has been incorperated into the Sharingan. I really doubt this.
    Though, it would be a Funny plot twist.
    The Sharingan. Two must battle over it. One will survive.

Naruto Rocks!

I don't think people give enough credit to the seal's ability to seal the Kyuubi's power. It takes a lot of rage and lack of control for the seal to weaken and for the Kyuubi's power to truly manifest.

None of these were seen when Sasuke banished the Kyuubi and I think the seal was still in pretty good shape. I think Sasuke got off easy, meeting with the tamed down version of the Kyuubi.

Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    I see nothing that suggests Orochimaru actually subdued the Kyuubi there...quite opposite it looks like the kyuubi roared and forced Orochimaru out of there.
    The point made by this page is that there is a counter move to when someone enters Naruto's inner realm. For whatever reason, it wasn't used against Sasuke. This very reason could be what I stated above. The Kyuubi is in a weaker state when Naruto reinforces the seal with his will and controlling his rage.

Seriously, you could argue that Naruto in his transformed state is more powerful than Deidra. All Deidra's explosions would do little to Naruto's chakra covered body. His inhaled explosives would be blown away by a wave of Naruto's arms.

In comparison, Sasuke's fight with Deidara was pretty close. He had to go to extreme lengths to beat him.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar

Exclamation

ok let me clear this entire thread up. This topic is questioning the idea of sasuke being able to supress kyuubi's chakra. Thats all.
    The reason for this questioning: the person who made this thread probably read a few chapters over and realised that when Orochimaru and Naruto were fighting on the bridge, well I guess you could say before they were fighting, There were a few panels where it shows orochimaru face to face with kyuubi in what appears to be narutos sub-concious. It even shows the transition of this by showing naruto's eye, then switching to kyuubi's eye, then the face to face with oro and kyuubi.

Now, no one ever said that orochimaru supressed kyuubi's chakra. I think this thread was just giving the proof of the above paragraph as support to his questioning.

Since orochimaru was blown away when kyuubi meowed at him, it is suggested that maybe sasuke cant really supress kyuubi's charka, but it may be that naruto was in a calm state, rather than already at 3 tails for orochimaru.

if someone is still confused then ask a question instead of posting whole other topics.

If Sasuke has similar type chakra to Uchiha Madara
    And if Tobi is or has Uchiha Madara's powers
    then it sought of makes sense that Sasuke could Supress the Kyubi's Power
    - Since Akatsuki will need someway to control the Kyuubi and the rest of the tailed beasts(biju).
    And didn't the 1st Hokage and Uchiha Madara ounce fight each other.
    And if they both had control over biju then perhaps that might give you an idea of what the battle must have been like.
    Anyway thats my crazy speculations for the day.

Naruto is the only person sasuke can 'supress'. Remmeber juugo, the curseal guy, he goes nuts too. N from wat i can see in the pages side quote http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/351/17/ sasuke supressed juugo with his murderous intent. N the way the kyuubi said sasuke eyes have sinister chakra that madara, maybe he meant more muderous intent, that would explain y oro-chi couldnt supress it, n sasuke could. Its all 'bout 'murderous intent' sasuke has plenty of that.

it would be cool if itachi learnt this little trick too naruto would be oh so easy to capture.

the kyubi clearly said, that sasuke can subdue his power.

and the kyuubi was warning sasuke not to kill naruto - if naruto's will mattered he wouldn't bother, because normaly when naruto's life is in danger he lets out the kyuubi anyway.

if there was a struggle, then I would question it. But sasuke just blew him up, with no effort at all.

Join the Millenium Earl, at the D.Gray-Man Fan Club

think of it like this, it's easier to close a door that's only cracked than one than one that's almost fully open about to fly off the hinges. Look at the forms of Kyuubi at both times. With Oro he was shown in a more constituted form than he was when talking to Sasuke. I would take that as being a big reason Sasuke was able to do what he did. Coupled with the fact Naruto was attempting to suppress Kyuubi also, you have the proverbial "foot on the door" that allowed Sasuke to close said door.
    Just my $0.02

Quote Originally Posted by The_Masked_Soldier View Post
    The point made by this page is that there is a counter move to when someone enters Naruto's inner realm. For whatever reason, it wasn't used against Sasuke. This very reason could be what I stated above. The Kyuubi is in a weaker state when Naruto reinforces the seal with his will and controlling his rage.
    So having the ability to see the Kyuubi in Naruto is now considered the ability to suppress the Kyuubi? Uhh okay then.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Masked_Soldier View Post
    Seriously, you could argue that Naruto in his transformed state is more powerful than Deidra. All Deidra's explosions would do little to Naruto's chakra covered body. His inhaled explosives would be blown away by a wave of Naruto's arms.

In comparison, Sasuke's fight with Deidara was pretty close. He had to go to extreme lengths to beat him.
    Where the hell did this come from? Random much?

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Let me just say that there is absolutely no question as to whether or not Sasuke can suppress the chakra or not. We know for a fact that he can do it. The only question is, how much can he suppress. At what time does the amount of Kyuubi chakra being channeled exceed the amount of Kyuubi chakra he can slap back. Another question would be can he suppress it in increments, such as getting rid of one tail, then another until Naruto is cut off from the Kyuubi.

as i sead befour i think its got more to do with narutos ability to reject it more than sasuke surpressing it and what would make more sense is that instead of surpressing the kyyubbis chakra (wich should be imposible due to the amount) sasuke uses some form of dojutsu on naruto to use his chakra to reject the kyyubis wich naruto was already trying to do (but as i said befour the seal seperating narutos chakra and the kyyubis is getting weaker allowing more and more of it to get through easyer(four tails for example)) and this is making it harder for naruto to reject and his own chakra gets overpowered resulting in the beserk rage that happens when naruto cnt reject it.

my evedence for this is the fact that when naruto was younger and less exspirenced he couldnt even controle the 1tails but after he got more exspirienced (gaining extra chakra ) he was able to controle the kyuubiis form by having more chakra than is allowed through the seal (and this is shown when naruto colects his "rent" eg takes the chakra by force) and as the seal weakens mthere is more to overpower (to be the dominant entity controling the chakra) wich means that if sasuke could transfer some chakra to naruto by some dojutsu or something while naruto is activly resisting then sasuke didnt truely surpress it he just helped naruto to reject the chakra because his chakra supply isnt lareger than the kyyubis that can get through.so if the kyyubbi was sealed in someboady with a low chakra suply like kakashi (from birth) the kyyuubi would be dominant because there isnt much chakra trying to reject it , and then konoha would of probly been destroyed and it could be why the fourth chose to seal it in naruto (someone with a huge chakra supply for their age ) because he knew that he would be the only one in the village to be able to keep the lyyyuubii under check and it may be the deaper meaning behind his dying words of "he is the hero that saved our village".

sasukes techniqe would only work for him because nartuo wouldnt want to kill him and for someone like orochimaru who naruto hates well we saw what happened in the manga.

sorry about the lenght the teory just started to write its self after a while.(and find some backing from the actual manga)
    Last edited by gray fox; 08-08-2007 at 07:51 PM.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!