Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=30352

franky is this what youre talkin bout. go 2 next image after that 2

Yeah, gdupninja. Thanks.
    Now, I just need to see the pages for Sasuke's entry to the Kyuubi domain. I think that he did use the Sharingan eyes if I remember correctly, but it could have been based on Oro's jutsu which would be interesting. Whether or not he suppressed it or not using the Sharingan, I clearly think that Naruto was letting the 'Kyuubi out' so-to-speak during the Oro encounter because they are certainly in two different states (angry vs calm). So, if in the future Sasuke attempts to use the Sharingan to suppress the Kyuubi he'd better hope that Naruto isn't using the Kyuubi chakra under duress (rage) otherwise it might not work (like what Spades said).

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=31029

there it is its also on next 2 pages after that

Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=31029

there it is its also on next 2 pages after that
    Thanks again gp. Well, there you go...I was wrong. Kyuubi says it right there about how Sauske can see him. I still stick to my guns about the control of the Kyuubi chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=30352

franky is this what youre talkin bout. go 2 next image after that 2
    I see nothing that suggests Orochimaru actually subdued the Kyuubi there...quite opposite it looks like the kyuubi roared and forced Orochimaru out of there.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

I cba to read the rest of the threads so I'll just post this.

Nine Tails said that Madara's chakara was more sinister not greater than his own.

The reason why Sasuke can surpress the Nine Tails' chakara is because it's an ability that only an Uchiha can do or someone who has the right cells/blood. Sasuke may carry a gene that Madara had as rumors have been said that Sasuke's chakara is similar to Madara's.

Edit:Also it seems that Sasuke knows about Nine Tails seeing the Sharingan before, perhaps the Nine Tails has something to do with the Uchiha's secret? Something written in the temple?
    Last edited by gohanex999; 08-07-2007 at 08:25 PM.
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

I see nothing that suggests Orochimaru actually subdued the Kyuubi there...quite opposite it looks like the kyuubi roared and forced Orochimaru out of there.
    yeah i agree. if u see the middle panels on this page oro's dissipating
    http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=30353

i dont think that the ability to go into the sewer is anything to do with some secret techniqe and more to do with the fact that the seal seperating narutos chakra and the kyuubiis is getting weaker and failing, i think its just simple dojutsu to be able to see the kyubis chakra but surpressing it is probly down to uchiha blood and that supressing the kyyubbis chakra was a joint effor between naruto rejecting it (becausde he probly would of just gone mental and killed sasuke) and sasukes ability to make animals such as manda do wat he wants if naruto wasnt rejecting it theres no way sasuke would of beenable to look into his eyes and even if he did he probly would of got the same treatment as orochi because the only person weve seen who can truly counter the kyyubiis chakra face to face is naruto.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    Wha, wha, what?! Who thought Oro subdued the Kyuubi?! He gets blown away....

Quote Originally Posted by gohanex999
    The reason why Sasuke can surpress the Nine Tails' chakara is because it's an ability that only an Uchiha can do or someone who has the right cells/blood. Sasuke may carry a gene that Madara had as rumors have been said that Sasuke's chakara is similar to Madara's.

Edit:Also it seems that Sasuke knows about Nine Tails seeing the Sharingan before, perhaps the Nine Tails has something to do with the Uchiha's secret? Something written in the temple?
    Ok, on the speculation spectrum I would put this one somewhere near pure speculation (re: bs). Do you have any proof of this? Right cells/blood? Genetics? Hmm, where is your source? Please post the pages or links, because I must have missed that chapter where they covered this.

That seal jutsu what has lock kyubi... jiraya sayed that its not weaking the kyubi charka... but allow to use it and oro when sayed that in the years of the kyubi in side the naruto they chakra starts to mix up so meyby it means that he has more enter to the kyubi power but he cant controll it too well so in 4 tails kyubi got over him. That must be some dojutsu or just genjutsu because it show us that oro was blow up by kyubi not naruto so i think sasuke dont get too because naruto was holding the kyubi.