Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    its only cannon untill all the facts about it are revealed and the kyyubbi was only impressed by sasuke because of his uchiha heritage and told him not to kill naruto because the kyyubii needs to protect its jinchuriki or else itll die to.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post
    its only cannon untill all the facts about it are revealed and the kyyubbi was only impressed by sasuke because of his uchiha heritage and told him not to kill naruto because the kyyubii needs to protect its jinchuriki or else itll die to.
    Its canon because he literally said Sasuke suppressed his power.

yes, he did, though we don't know the extent of that power (given the conditions) as of yet. He may be able to suppress Kyubii under any circumstances, or he may not be able to suppress it if Naruto is enraged. Until we actually see it happen, we really don't have enough data to know.

Quote Originally Posted by kijounokuuron View Post
    yes, he did, though we don't know the extent of that power (given the conditions) as of yet. He may be able to suppress Kyubii under any circumstances, or he may not be able to suppress it if Naruto is enraged. Until we actually see it happen, we really don't have enough data to know.
    I agree. As I said earlier, the question isn't whether he can or cant. The question that should be asked is how much.

The kyuubi said "Eyes with such power and chakra more sinister than my own". I think it's safe to assume that Sasuke at least has the potential to completely suppress or in some way defeat the Kyuubi.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    The kyuubi said "Eyes with such power and chakra more sinister than my own". I think it's safe to assume that Sasuke at least has the potential to completely suppress or in some way defeat the Kyuubi.
    Umm no its not safe to assume, Read the post below for a clearer clarification on why it isn't safe to assume to that point

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    I agree. As I said earlier, the question isn't whether he can or cant. The question that should be asked is how much.
    Agreed.

Uh, yea it is safe to assume. It has been announced by the Kyuubi that it can happen, and its kind of a no-shitter that we don't know how, otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion in the first place. Seeing as how there are secretes to the sharingan yet unexplained, we might as well wait and see "how" it will happen.

P.S. Join us IRC.