Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Dont forget that 4 hokage not only sealed kyubi in naruto because he was dangerous but for power, the jin are weapons and iven jiraya sayed that the seal is not weakening the kyubi chakra but allows to use it. But then you could be right but then why he used child ?? Why he dont use the shinobi with preety much chakra but baby ?? I think that because in years are past they chakra is mixed and its easier to use it or in fact be controlled by it so why he chose the child if he only whant to seal kyubi ??

dont forget naruto was out of chakra when he encountered sasuke and he didnt even defend himself

he wasnt tring to deffend himself though was he he was tring to stop himself going ninetails (by removing the seal like the kyyubi said) and probly killing all his friends .
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Gray Fox, the flaw with that reasoning is that if it had been only because of Naruto, the Kyuubi would have said something. No offense, but Naruto was rejecting for shit. Though he said no, it really didn't seem to do anything to effect the outcome, and really, I dont remember any other instance where Naruto has been able to do it on his own anyways.

Another reason its most likely the work of Sasuke and Sasuke only, is because the Kyuubi seems to be genuinely impressed by the power that Sasuke displayed in that mental world, and likened his power to the over-boss of Akatsuki, Uchiha Madara. Had it been mostly Narutos doing, the Kyuubi wouldn't have acted as surprised and impressed as he had during their brief meeting. And once again, as I've said, the Kyuubi didn't mention Naruto into the equation, he said Sasuke, and Sasuke alone suppressed his power, and going by visual evidence, it was Sasuke who did it, and not Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Though he said no, it really didn't seem to do anything to effect the outcome, and really, I dont remember any other instance where Naruto has been able to do it on his own anyways.

It is true that Naruto has never been able to reject the fox before, but that was because he never wanted to before. In fact, he went through training with Jiriya to help bring it to the suface. He always embraced the power before, at least until now, when he realizes that this power could harm those close to him.

An example of a host rejecting being possessed by the bijuu inside of him would be Gaara. Although it is mainly seen in the last episode of the Naruto anime, he was able to reject his transformation through will alone.

I think it is a combination of the host's seal, will and chakra that supresses the transformation. Jiriya stated that it is more easy for the fox chakra to come out when Naruto is depleated of his own. I think at some point that he states that it is Naruto's chakra itself that acts against the Kyuubi's.

If one were to hypothesize how Sasuke actually supressed the Kyuubi, it must have been through opposing his chakra with his own, before it got too strong. With Naruto already pushing towards this result, it was all too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Masked_Soldier View Post
    It is true that Naruto has never been able to reject the fox before, but that was because he never wanted to before. In fact, he went through training with Jiriya to help bring it to the suface. He always embraced the power before, at least until now, when he realizes that this power could harm those close to him.

An example of a host rejecting being possessed by the bijuu inside of him would be Gaara. Although it is mainly seen in the last episode of the Naruto anime, he was able to reject his transformation through will alone.

I think it is a combination of the host's seal, will and chakra that supresses the transformation. Jiriya stated that it is more easy for the fox chakra to come out when Naruto is depleated of his own. I think at some point that he states that it is Naruto's chakra itself that acts against the Kyuubi's.

If one were to hypothesize how Sasuke actually supressed the Kyuubi, it must have been through opposing his chakra with his own, before it got too strong. With Naruto already pushing towards this result, it was all too easy.
    When did he force the Kyuubi back? Not once does he ever manage to do it, so what makes you think he did this time, especially when it was stated that it was Sasukes power that did it?

I am not denying that Sasuke's power did it. I am just saying it was much easier with Naruto not letting it out.

If it is as you say, that Naruto has no control over the Kyuubi whatsoever and that it can overwhelm him at will, the Kyuubi could just come out completely and take control whenever he wanted. This isn't the case.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Masked_Soldier View Post
    I am not denying that Sasuke's power did it. I am just saying it was much easier with Naruto not letting it out.

If it is as you say, that Naruto has no control over the Kyuubi whatsoever and that it can overwhelm him at will, the Kyuubi could just come out completely and take control whenever he wanted. This isn't the case.
    The Kyuubi comes out when he loses control of his emotions, which happens in just about every fight. The more out of control his emotions get, the more the Kyuubi is allowed to come out. Nowadays, its taking less and less for that to happen, thats why they have Yamato traveling with him, so if he goes out of control, he's there to check him.

in the manga it says naruto is constantly rejecting the kyyubbis chakra with his own because it is effectivly poison because of its high concentration and after yamato tell naruto he hurt sakura and jiraiya and kakashi tells him he will surpass the fourth with his own strenght he has never used even onetails untill his chakra gets low enougth to not be able to reject the kyyubiis. (and naruto was actualy going head to head with rejecting all the kyyubiis chakra wich is shownt by the kyyuubi telling him to remove the seal so i doubt naruto ever wants to go ninetails infront of everyone hes ever cared about)
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Y'know, I'd love to go with your assumptions as to why you think he cant, but I'm going to have to listen the the guy that actually had his power suppressed. The Kyuubi himself said it was Sasukes work, without the mention of Naruto I might add, so its only Sasukes work until its stated otherwise. While your theory is nice for some I guess, I'm gonna go with the canon. =3