Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    i will end this now the manga says wind is the best for combat because it can blow and slice and comparing the chidoris to the futon rasengan as examples of the sharpness of each element is frankley bs the chidori is only sharp because the user uses shape manipulation to male it that way otherwise when it toched it would just do what sasukes chidori nagashi does and electrocute them. the futo rasengan also uses shape manipulation to rip but tit doesnt relie on the shape manipulation for its slicing ability wich makes it sharper.

p.s only the rasenshuriken uses splash damage the futon rasengan uses the wind to make the rasengans rip more deadly. bothe the chidori and rasengan are presise its just that the chidori needs to hit vital organs to be effective and the rasengan just has to tutch because it is more poweful.
    Last edited by gray fox; 08-07-2007 at 10:02 PM.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Quote Originally Posted by megoman View Post
    Who thinks about Wood v Ice ?

Which is better?

Personaly i think wood because, of defence and the ability to make projectiles that can come out your body.(seriously, Why doesn't Yamato ever shoot wood kunai out his body?)

P.S. Thank you Spade for making this topic more broad. Truly, you are wise.
    is ice even an element?

i always thought ice techniques goes into water, cuz ice is another form of water.
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kryu View Post
    is ice even an element?

i always thought ice techniques goes into water, cuz ice is another form of water.
    ...Have we seen a water jutsu that makes water into Ice? So far, (in the movie) ice has shown to be its own element.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kryu View Post
    is ice even an element?

i think the ice element is one of the bloodline limits used by haku in the zabuza arc. A mixture of wind and water elements forms ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    i think the ice element is one of the bloodline limits used by haku in the zabuza arc. A mixture of wind and water elements forms ice.
    Yup this is true.

It's just like the Shodai Hokage's (and therefore Yamato's) wood element, which is a combination of Earth and Water.

Personally I think I like Haku's abilities better. It seemed to me that there were more possibilities with his ice mirrors, too bad he died.

Come to think of it, Haku was probably the best person (elementally speaking) to take on Sasuke. Since, Wind > Lightning and Water > Fire, and Haku could use one handed seals to make at least one Water jutsu.

In the Naruto movie, ice was shown as its own separate element. However I realize the movie is not a good source of reliable information, but I also believe that the movie had a manga version of it and if it was done by kishimoto, then it is legit.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Did anyone in Konoha ever think to use Yamato for resource production? He's a Human lumber mill! LOL

Seriously, I agree that Haku was strong but, Wood is more practical than ice. For example terrain changes, Haku would just freeze the area, but Yamoto would make trees or platforms that could overcome the ice and could entangle the enemy.
    Last edited by megoman; 08-08-2007 at 03:50 AM.
    The Sharingan. Two must battle over it. One will survive.

Naruto Rocks!

no body likes ice or water elements because they use elements that help global warming water element is the best.
    Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post
    i will end this now the manga says wind is the best for combat because it can blow and slice and comparing the chidoris to the futon rasengan as examples of the sharpness of each element is frankley bs the chidori is only sharp because the user uses shape manipulation to male it that way otherwise when it toched it would just do what sasukes chidori nagashi does and electrocute them. the futo rasengan also uses shape manipulation to rip but tit doesnt relie on the shape manipulation for its slicing ability wich makes it sharper.

p.s only the rasenshuriken uses splash damage the futon rasengan uses the wind to make the rasengans rip more deadly. bothe the chidori and rasengan are presise its just that the chidori needs to hit vital organs to be effective and the rasengan just has to tutch because it is more poweful.
    if i'm not mistaken then chidori is a form a nature manipulation, not shape. i think that kakashi told this to naruto when he started training him to develope his own technique.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

i don think anything but two things: the element weakness/advantage circle and the user. of course, if your fighting wind with fire then fire winds according to the cycle. this is the first
    then most biggest difference is the user. wind is known to be the "sharp" element, according to asuma when he describes the chakra blades, but kakashio has raikiri which is also super sharp and uses lightning

Who thinks about Wood v Ice ?

Which is better?

Personaly i think wood because, of defence and the ability to make projectiles that can come out your body.(seriously, Why doesn't Yamato ever shoot wood kunai out his body?)
    i think i would say ice, i mean why not shoot ice kunai? lol and then there can be a move where the ice forms a hard sheild and then melts into water for a split hair second and then refreezes to a form the user wants kinda like gaara's sheild hehe that would be cool =) i think there shud be another person from Haku's bloodline and bring back that ice mastery thing =) that was a pretty cool kekkai genkai (not to say that yamato's isnt... lol)