Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TbyRainbow View Post
    lol Why don't they drop bleach instead of naruto? :[
    because bleach is better
    but seriously, the animation quality of shippuden is crap compared to the chunin exams section of the naruto anime. bleach's animation has also degraded but its still of a higher quality than shippuden.

and viz isnt going to stream bleach.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Oh well, if they really do stop subbing naruto I guess I won't see the end of it. I'm canadian so getting US channel is not really possible and not being able to "download" is even more shitty lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire View Post
    Gotta say I've seen Dattebayo trolling people for a good long time now and I must say this is most definately not a troll. The real question is how's the quality on the stream going to be? Will it be shitty youtube quality or will it be what we're accustomed to with Dattebayo's releases? I for one hope it's the latter.
    Some people will be paying for them, so I say they will have differing levels of quality as Cruncyroll provides. But the highest quality should be available.

Viz have been around for ages. Mostly I remember them as the original guys that did Rumiko Takahashi's Ranma1/2. I read it without even knowing it was manga. Just thought it was a really cool comic book. Its sad that Dattebayo are stopping. I remember the craze that was a new naruto episode out. And it was always nice to actually have so many seeds and awesome speeds for once (living down under here.. we have prehistoric net compared to the rest of the world). Its the end of an era for sure. Lets just hope Viz can keep the fans happy.

people who refuse to even purchase manga or anime of licensees are stupid.

I believe viz did very good, although in the beginning people may refuse to pay for a while but will eventually give in cause they need their narutos...

ive dropped naruto anime already am only sticking to the manga since shippuuden isnt worth my time.

if you watch the latest ep, its good. the show looks like its back for now

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

@gin0va

Watch the battle of Kotetsu/Izumo vs Kakuzu. And also, the crying scenes of Shikamaru. And ahead... Things are getting very interesting, and they will be even more when january comes..

Hopefully the naruto watchers from the UK (Me for one) will be able to watch these online aswell.

Its bad enough that the US get the episodes how long after Japan?, we have to add an additional 3-6 months ontop of tht.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire View Post
    Gotta say I've seen Dattebayo trolling people for a good long time now and I must say this is most definately not a troll. The real question is how's the quality on the stream going to be? Will it be shitty youtube quality or will it be what we're accustomed to with Dattebayo's releases? I for one hope it's the latter.
    Anything is better than DB's quality but from what I heard, it will be high quality.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    this sucks! and 15 january is my birthday! hopefully these viz online episodes will be okay or i will be so pissed!