Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I hope Canadians can watch the episodes from Viz, If it's US only, i'll be pissed

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

hmmm viz is only in America right?

so what about the people that live outside the US, will they be able to watch it too?
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic27174_5.gif

Ferry Corsten a DJ who operates above the law!

Hmm, out of all the times DB has said they were dropping Naruto, this one sounds the most convincing. But, I'll believe it when they actually don't release anymore episodes.

I'm glad Viz is doing what they're doing. The main reason I download episodes is because companies take forever to bring us what we want. And 25-30 dollars for a DVD containing 3 episodes is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    I hope Canadians can watch the episodes from Viz, If it's US only, i'll be pissed
    Quote Originally Posted by DKM View Post
    hmmm viz is only in America right?

so what about the people that live outside the US, will they be able to watch it too?
    That´s why I mentioned that a powerful and good fansub group wont take too much time to appear this 2009... Hope so. I from Mexico, and spanish subs aren´t that bad, but Im more used with dattebayo english (its easy to understand for any person, even for those that english isnt their first language). For instance, the mexican broadcast is provided by Cartoon Network LA(cable) and Televisa Canal 5, but they dont provide online support and Viz media, que es eso? Hehehe.

kukuku I called it. But I didn't expect for dattebayo to back down before they got the cease and desist, but they got it on the mark. I don't think they will stop international fansubbers because I doubt that viz would worry about anyone but their english speaking audience seeing as they are located in the USA afterall. This is definately not a troll, because if they were to continue then Viz. would stop them. Their move to make Naruto Shippuden online was done to stop fansubbing, and Dattebayo even stated that they would stop when they were asked to. This is indeed a sincere announcement by Dattebayo.

The reason they didn't drop bleach is because it won't be online...yet. So Viz. really wouldn't bother Dattebayo since they are not yet handling Bleach for online releases. Or rather to reiterate, Dattebayo nor anyone else has received a hint towards making Bleach online yet.

Then DEAD to Bleach (/sob)--- jk... hehe But it is just time to wait. Maybe one day...

Gotta say I've seen Dattebayo trolling people for a good long time now and I must say this is most definately not a troll. The real question is how's the quality on the stream going to be? Will it be shitty youtube quality or will it be what we're accustomed to with Dattebayo's releases? I for one hope it's the latter.

so we can watch but we just cant download is that right.
    And who are these viz people are they a actual company or group of fans like DB
    by the way wen these viz guys do take over will u be able to watch no matter were u live r is a US only thing

: thanks to sir Chaos

Will there be commercials involved?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by kk View Post
    so we can watch but we just cant download is that right.
    And who are these viz people are they a actual company or group of fans like DB
    by the way wen these viz guys do take over will u be able to watch no matter were u live r is a US only thing
    Viz media is an american company. They're the ones responsible for licensing, among other animes, Naruto and Bleach in the US. How could a fansub group send another group a Cease and Desist order and threaten to sue lol? Anyways, since it would be an online stream, I would think you'd be able to see it from anywhere in the world.

And about the commercials, there shouldn't be any in the actual stream since its online. All the advertising will probably be on the outside of the player. Maybe the occasional 15 second bump before it plays but that should be it. Of course I could be totally wrong about this and they throw 7-8 minutes of commercials in the streams lol. Should be able to fast forward through them anyway.