Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Heir of the will of D
    Chakra weapons are much much sharper than a normal kunai Spade. With wind chakra infused in a chakra weapon he could break someone else's weapon easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    A kunai is already sharp...what the hell is the point of using chakra to make it sharp..

The point made by megoman was, he doesn't have to carry weapons. If he's chasing someone in the forest, he can pick up a branch, sharpen it and it'll pierce through the person.

I forget what chapter, but when one of naruto's bushin's goes to asuma for wind chakra tips he shows him how much sharper it is. He tells naruto to throw one of the chakra blade knuckles, it just peirces and inch of the bark. Then Ausma charges his with chakra, and when he throws it, it slices right throug 3 different trees. So i guess if Naruto Was chasing somone through the forest, he could just supercharge it into a chakra sword and level the entire forest, decapitating the opponent at the same time.

yet another very crappy sig

Veteran Member
    A kunai is already sharp...what the hell is the point of using chakra to make it sharp..

The point made by megoman was, he doesn't have to carry weapons. If he's chasing someone in the forest, he can pick up a branch, sharpen it and it'll pierce through the person.
    didnt naruto say the same thing when talking to asuma and asuma showed him a little demonstration of throwing his kunai that went thru the tree and into the rock......and he said he only charged it a bit or else it would have went through the rock and be dangerous..........

i wanna see naruto use his wind element more

the kunai only goes so far the point that i was making was that if he sharpen his it could go through two trees try blockin that with armor or deflecting it. Plus it only works with a kinda of metal and not branches
    so he could make the kunai with the metal for long range attacks and his hand for short range
    Last edited by Diesuke; 08-08-2007 at 01:39 AM.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    i have a cool idea for a naruto move. how about he makes 2 bunshins, have them both make the rasenshuriken, and the real naruto grabs each of their legs with his arms and spins them around hardcore and makes a hurricaine or typhoone of something that will wipe the floor with an opponent >:] i can picture it now.

I should really post more MidKnight's Avatar
    a pretty highly unlikely move that naruto could use for long range attacks is a tube of chakra that can launch kunais using his wind element to great distances... it would be like a gun or something and heck and maybe even get a scope like thing that deidara had and be an effin sniper...
    Asgardias
    -----

-----
    |=|Other Sigs|=|
    >Naruto Sig
    >Gundam Crossbone Sig
    >Ichigo Sig
    -----
    *****>>>>>HAS YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD?<<<<<*****

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    i have a cool idea for a naruto move. how about he makes 2 bunshins, have them both make the rasenshuriken, and the real naruto grabs each of their legs with his arms and spins them around hardcore and makes a hurricaine or typhoone of something that will wipe the floor with an opponent >:] i can picture it now.
    no better idea he makes a rasenshuriken and it spins faster and forms a hurricaine like
    when he was under water and use the rasnegan its the same as yours but a bit better
    not tryin to dis you

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesuke View Post
    no better idea he makes a rasenshuriken and it spins faster and forms a hurricaine like
    when he was under water and use the rasnegan its the same as yours but a bit better
    not tryin to dis you
    i hear ya. It would be a rather SICK jutsu

He needs to develop an uber Kill Bill eye gouger technique.
    Or a DBZ type Solar flair.
    Just something, anything that would help him fight against an Uchiha.
    I mean they Know Itachi is after him (don't they?) so he should learn some technique to counter the Sharingan (if there is such a thing). - And atleast then he won't seem so bad compared to Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesuke View Post
    not tryin to dis you
    That's still the god damn rasengan. I thought we were trying to come up with something other than that. Besides, I'm sure there's a wind jutsu for summoning a tornado, or large gusts of wind. Temari does it with her fan, all is left is for Naruto to do it without a fan, possibly blow it out of his mouth...or ass.

Sasuke: Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu!
    Naruto: WIND FART NO JUTSU!

Sasuke x_X
    Naruto win.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!