Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    i will definately agree with you all that naruto is a weakling

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    actually he only left Kakuzu in a critical state it was Kakashi who delivered the final blow with Chidori
    I'm pretty sure that Kakuzu would've died even if Kakashi hadn't of put him out of his misery. The damage to Kakuzu's cells and chakra network was too great for him to have recovered.

Think of it this way:

Let's say a spy poisons some guy with polonium. The guy is in the hospital and losing hair, and in a great deal of pain. He is 100% sure that he's going to die, so he shoots himself in the head before the pain gets too bad.

So, did the spy kill the guy, or did the guy kill himself?

My answer would be both.

So, Naruto "poisoned" Kakuzu and Kakashi put his hand through Kakuzu's head, but they both killed Kakuzu. He got killed twice!

Actually roshi, since kakuzu had 5 hearts. HE got killed 6 times.

Thanks Ravona.

Hmmmmmm, Could he like charge his hands with Wind element and use it as something to slice?

Quote Originally Posted by megoman View Post
    yeah but, Asuma could throw his blades at the enemy espesicily, when charged with wind.

Also, Naruto can just sharpen things with his chakra so he woulden't need weapons, like kunai. Asuma said this himself.
    yeah he could sharpen his kunai and throw it

I thought you needed a special metal that absorbs metal?
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

naruto isnt weak its just that hes not verry surprising when he fights because all his attacks are s rank + so he could take on an entire nation with two justsu wheras sasuke has to work alittle harder and more tacticly and thats why his fiights are so varied and kwl.

i think the next step for naruto isnt making new jutsus but gaining controle over his tailed transformations like limiting the change to different body parts so he could use the power without running around like a kid pretending to be a cat.

it would be kwl tho if he lernt some taijutsu techniques using the wind chakra and chakra weapons.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Quote Originally Posted by Diesuke View Post
    yeah he could sharpen his kunai and throw it
    A kunai is already sharp...what the hell is the point of using chakra to make it sharp..

The point made by megoman was, he doesn't have to carry weapons. If he's chasing someone in the forest, he can pick up a branch, sharpen it and it'll pierce through the person.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

lmfao spade he could also use his hand if he was desperate
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

A kunai is already sharp...what the hell is the point of using chakra to make it sharp..

The point made by megoman was, he doesn't have to carry weapons. If he's chasing someone in the forest, he can pick up a branch, sharpen it and it'll pierce through the person.
    The same naruto asked asuma and wee know the results but to kunai hhmmm in figt with the one with bone kekei genkai wee see that the shuriken is broking on his bones... but i think he needs a regular weapon because i think that special chakara kunais are preety expensive and you can easly loose it so its not too good idea...