Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto's option on new attacks

Well this is something related to the wind element thread i made.

I think a good way to make him more versatile on battle is to summon smaller frogs kinda like the one Jiraya used the 1st time he appeared on the series. Battle toads like the one that blocked Kisame right before they waned to chop his arms and legs.

Of course increase his ninjutsu arsenal... like mentioned before get a couple of C - B wind element ninjutsus. specially mid-long ranged wind attacks... he is so weak at a distance...

of course, increase his speed.. naruto is soooo fucking slow is pathetic.. Sasuke wont even need genjutsus to beat him.. just a single dash/slash and naruto is defeated.. not to mention Itachi...

Also, Naruto is a ninja.. yet he is never seen throwing a kunai or a shuriken since Neji.. and that BIG ass shuriken dont count... why would u throw a shuriken to a Akatsuki that was just standing and not to the one that was flying when he was chasing him.
    I mean he uses his kagebunshin.. mix ur attack pattern.. like kagebunshin from diferent angles.. not just all of them coming straight at the oponnent.. outflank him and throw shuriken from different angles.. mix with th basic wind justsus his bunshins could make..
    If all his kagebunshins could do a rasengan in his training he can make all of them use elental attacks from different angles or a mutiple rasengan attack from different angles...

This are just my thoughts what else u guys think could up Naruto's boring and very basic attacks patterns..

So far he's made only two attacks... Wind Rasengan and Naruto Combo thing... Oh also Sexy Jutsu... (if that is a technique...)

But I do agree Naruto is so fucking boring... Come on, Sasuke keeps me in suspense!

specially mid-long ranged wind attacks... he is so weak at a distance...
    Asuma's already mentioned that wind elemental is only for Mid/Short ranged attacks. I don't think Naruto will be getting anything long ranged. But Naruto defidentally needs some new shit, Kage Bushin debued in the FIRST chapter!

Yes, I agree Naruto does need new attacks, but his clones and his Rasengan are now like his signature moves so I don't think it'll be remove soon.

yeah but, Asuma could throw his blades at the enemy espesicily, when charged with wind.

Also, Naruto can just sharpen things with his chakra so he woulden't need weapons, like kunai. Asuma said this himself.
    The Sharingan. Two must battle over it. One will survive.

Naruto Rocks!

i like the frog idea its almost like when sasuke uses the snakes to protect himself

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gohanex999 View Post
    So far he's made only two attacks... Wind Rasengan and Naruto Combo thing... Oh also Sexy Jutsu... (if that is a technique...)

But I do agree Naruto is so fucking boring... Come on, Sasuke keeps me in suspense!
    well sasuke is kishimoto's favorite

what i wanna see is naruto charge up kunai with his wind like asuma did so next time someone tries to deflect it it would break their kunai and theyld be all like "wtf m8"

naruto needs to be more like yondaime and have a big arsenal of crap to beat the oponent with

Normal kunais are not made of the chakra metal (or something that is in chakra balde)...
    And the bunshin can use rasengan, besides one of them used Rasenshuriken to get kakuzu eye on him when naruto made another when kakuzu was looking on the clone... new atack hmmm meyby futon taijutsu or semthing and some mid range attack hhhhmmm meyby kakashi could teach him Suiton Dragon or semthing (he needs 2 element to use like sasuke...)

The problem for Naruto is that wind chakra cuts. But Naruto doesn't really kill or disfigure. He'd much rather beat somebody into submission, so they can be friends afterwards.

With the exception of Kakuzu... He killed him.

actually he only left Kakuzu in a critical state it was Kakashi who delivered the final blow with Chidori