Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Well the reason Oro has to switch bodies is because his host body begins to reject his soul after a period of time. Since Sasukes soul is still in his actual body, it wont be rejected like Orochimarus was.
    why won't sasuke's body reject orochimaru's soul? after all there are two souls in one body they should eventually reject each other.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    why won't sasuke's body reject orochimaru's soul? after all there are two souls in one body they should eventually reject each other.
    *shrugs* Maybe because Orochimarus soul isn't in control. It may not reject it if its not active.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    *shrugs* Maybe because Orochimarus soul isn't in control. It may not reject it if its not active.
    well in that case it could be possible but again the concept of two souls residing in one body hmm. i think sasuke would be bound by the three year rule. but who knows. we'll find out eventually.

doesn't make a lotta sens the whole absorbing Orochi's powers if you ask me, Kishi just wanted to give him another ability and didn't think things through thoroughly.

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    that is BS.. this is one more of the authors plotholes... The snake didnt get in him.. he cut it in 3.. Oro's soul got in him.. no way that Oro's soul gives him healing abilities... the white snake is from where Kabuto took his cells samples from.. so HE is the one that should get healing abilities although that is redondant since kabuto is a medical nin..
    oh i thought he used orochimaru's hand that got cut off way back when

well the author exslained it befour the time skip if you ere to pay more attentin youd remember orochimarus conversation withe the sound ninja whos body he was about to take over.

sound dude after oro said he was going to set his clan free"how will i know uve kept you'll keep your word "

oro " because part of you will stay with me" or something like that lol

wich meen that his healing ability is from the part of oro wich is now part of sasuke along with the parts of the other people he absorbed.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Veteran Member
    when sasuke owned oro he absorbed all his powers........thats why he can shoot snakes out his arms and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    when sasuke owned oro he absorbed all his powers........thats why he can shoot snakes out his arms and stuff
    that doesn't make sense since anko can shoot snakes out of her hands and we know she didn't absorb orochimaru's powers. i think sasuke's snake summoning abilities are obviously the result of training under orochimaru. naruto can summon frogs but that doesn't mean he absorbed jiraiya's powers.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    LMAO, anybody see the resemblance to the time when Cartman drank Kenny's soul in South Park, lol

My understanding was that he did not absorb Orochimaru's soul but his conscience, and the jutsu that Oro used was a two parter: 1. Transfered Oro's soul into a new host body and 2. He absorbed the conscience of the host which became part of Oro's Sub-conscience

Now obviously we all agree that Oro's justsu backfired/failed against Susuke and as I said earlier, he absorbed his conscience, the whole thing with the Power of the White Snake is news to everyone and to truly gain a grasp on it they need to further elaborate on it, I believe someone in an earlier post said that the "White Snake" thing was used as a reason to show everyone why Susuke was up and about.

i just reread the chapter and sasuke said that he absorbed orochimaru's powers not his soul so i was at fault.