Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sasuke and the power of the White Snake?

Dude what is up with it? Since when did he gain the power of the white snake?

Chapter 365 he said that his healing has increased since "absorbing Orochimaru's powers" then he says, "It must be the power of the white snake"? Has Orochimaru been experimenting on Sasuke?

orochimaru himself had the power of the white snake i think that orochi was expiramenting on himself and when sasuke absorbed orochi he gained the healing ability

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Oh so did Sasuke used Orochimaru's own Jutsu against him and absorbed him instead?

that is BS.. this is one more of the authors plotholes... The snake didnt get in him.. he cut it in 3.. Oro's soul got in him.. no way that Oro's soul gives him healing abilities... the white snake is from where Kabuto took his cells samples from.. so HE is the one that should get healing abilities although that is redondant since kabuto is a medical nin..

Well we'll never know till the Manga gives solid evidence!

I thought Sarutobi mentioned about how the white snake was supposed to represent Immortality? How would that exactly be healing?

yah its a plot hole kishi is getting lame on us

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

i've also been thinking about the whole deal with sasuke absorbing orochimaru's powers and i thought that could mean one of two things. first he absorbed orochimaru's soul or he absorbed the snake itself. but from what we know the latter isn't possible so my first idea is probably right. but the thing that i'm now wondering about is that if sasuke did in fact absorb orochimaru's soul then shouldn't the three year rule also apply to him. if it doesn't apply to sasuke then i guess my understanding of sasuke's absorbtion of orochimaru is wrong, the sentence is just ambigious, or kishi simply fucked up.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Well the reason Oro has to switch bodies is because his host body begins to reject his soul after a period of time. Since Sasukes soul is still in his actual body, it wont be rejected like Orochimarus was.

maybe this could be another ability of the sharingan that sasuke has. chances are, its unlikely, but you never know; kakashi can copy jutsu and itachi can still fight even though he's going blind. so who knows what sasuke's can really do with that sharingan of his (except give color to chakra- which we saw when sasuke fought deidara).