Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    you people do realize, Kunai's with a electric discharge would do a lot of damage? His needle wouldn't be able to pierce a tree, Unlike throwing 10 kunai chidori's

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    you people do realize, Kunai's with a electric discharge would do a lot of damage? His needle wouldn't be able to pierce a tree, Unlike throwing 10 kunai chidori's
    We dont really know how well an electrically charged kunai could pierce, or how long it could hold a charge without Sasuke constantly feeding it electricity(lol, just thought about it, but Sasukes a human battery). Though we also dont know how long the needles last, I'd think that they'd be a little more difficult to pull out, and considering the fact that they're made of lightning, would continue to shock as long as they lasted.

Besides, noone gets hit by kunai anymore. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    We dont really know how well an electrically charged kunai could pierce, or how long it could hold a charge without Sasuke constantly feeding it electricity(lol, just thought about it, but Sasukes a human battery). Though we also dont know how long the needles last, I'd think that they'd be a little more difficult to pull out, and considering the fact that they're made of lightning, would continue to shock as long as they lasted.

Besides, noone gets hit by kunai anymore. D:
    Did you see how well his sword filled with electricity pierces? Same could be done with kunai, like asuma attack. And it would be a good technique to learn. Metal is a very good electricity conducter.

Did you see how well his sword filled with electricity pierces? Same could be done with kunai, like asuma attack. And it would be a good technique to learn. Metal is a very good electricity conducter.
    I saw how well it cut, but that was a kusanagi with lightning being conducted through it constantly. We dont know how well a normal weapon would work, or how much power is lost with removed contact.

LOL do you have to argue with me on everything. I was just saying it would be a cool jutsu to have a kunai with static Electricity running thru the kunai while being thrown.

LOL do you have to argue with me on everything. I was just saying it would be a cool jutsu to have a kunai with static Electricity running thru the kunai while being thrown.
    Of course I do, its in my nature to argue with people. :smile

Though seriously, I would like to see him use someones held kunai as a lightning rod and shoot a bolt of lightning or something that homes in on whoever is holding it. May throw out a bunch of kunais over a certain area then everything within that area gets hit with some widespread raiton.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Of course I do, its in my nature to argue with people. :smile

Though seriously, I would like to see him use someones held kunai as a lightning rod and shoot a bolt of lightning or something that homes in on whoever is holding it. May throw out a bunch of kunais over a certain area then everything within that area gets hit with some widespread raiton.

Spoiler!
    that be a sick technique

I wonder if Sasuke could pull a Sandaime Kazekage and start controlling magnetic fields.

how bout throws the kunai with electricty in it. well through a bunch n then the enemy pulls out a kunai to deflect them all n then there shocked n shit when it hits there kunai and then they get about 8 more in the chest from being thrown off from shock.

nite bed

I say he pulls a Raiden(MK) and grabs someone and electrocutes them. Like force a chidori nagashi to flow through them instead of a weapon.